Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

it wasnt blues clues...
plus the info was already known by many.
people pmed me and i had no problem sending them the link and every single one of them passed because of the price.
ok.
get mad guys, those getting mad obviously are new and dont frequent other parts of the board.
i help people out all the time, ill end it at that.
thanks and enjoy the XI's
That's what it just seemed like. No beef here.

I'm not mad, not new either. (forgot my old login pw 
tired.gif
)

My cousin just got an email from Offspring  All prices shown include the applicable VAT rate. If your order is being delivered outside the EEC you will be charged VAT which can be reclaimed through HM Revenue and Customs.Then We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $63.27.

This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees.

My cousin just got an email from Offspring  All prices shown include the applicable VAT rate. If your order is being delivered outside the EEC you will be charged VAT which can be reclaimed through HM Revenue and Customs.Then We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $63.27.

This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees.
How many pairs did your cousin order?

Well here's my story, I have a usual connect that helps me get xi's every Christmas since they are way too hyped now. To cut a long story short, the hater boxen, rsvp'd a pair for me in Dallas and hooked me up with the mobile link...

Then these EXTRA 2 pairs came in from my original connect...

Lets just say, I'm feeling gluttonous right now...

Just got a pair yesterday from a local store in LA. Restock? Probably. They have sizes from 8-11. Came out $321 inclusive of tax. NOT FOR RESELLERS though. Coz the price is pretty high already. :smile:

I'm not even mad about Snipes not shipping to USA.. every order ive placed with them (10+) has shown up at the earliest 3 weeks and the pricing is just "OK".... They are nice people and I feel like the reason they stopped is because so many people called in complaining about how long it took, etc... some of yall cats scream at these folks who are literally sitting in a cubicle doing their job and have NOTHING to do with the website and their shipping center. I don't blame them at all for cutting the US off..... you can tell by reading this thread that people get salty for the dumbest reasons... one cat said it best.. "We patiently wait all year for a release but then once that box doesn't get to my house in two days, im mad" Think about that. :smokin

+1... like I said I won't be surprise if more sites wont ship in the US

i heard that an employee of footlocker here in my area paid people to line up for tickets. so she can resell it!

The Size? order I cancelled showed up today. Long story short, I was hasty on release date with the Euro sites. When people mentioned that Size? was live I quickly added a size 9 to my cart forgetting that its UK sizing. I had just ordered from Caliroots and they have sizes listed in US even though they are a Euro site. I tried to cancel through paypal IMMEDIATELY but the shoes got shipped anyway. So now I have my size US9 coming from caliroots in a couple of days. Truth is, with my sneakershields in the shoes, they aren't really big at all. I'm thinking my TTS 9 might be too snug. We'll see. The hard part is gonna be not wearing these shoes till my Caliroots order shows up so I can decide which pair I'm gonna keep, and which I'm gonna sell (lol I wore the size 10s on carpet stepping very carefully so not to crease). Either way I'll be doing a video review of the purchase I choose to keep for all of you. I will say this...Size? did NOT double box the shoes. They just had a USPS bag over the shoe box. The box showed up a little beat up. Very amateur. Even Soleheaven double boxed. It was a crappy double box, but it was a double box. Even though I don't care about a box, I like them to be nice and crispy...I know...that doesn't make sense.

I'm not even mad about Snipes not shipping to USA.. every order ive placed with them (10+) has shown up at the earliest 3 weeks and the pricing is just "OK".... They are nice people and I feel like the reason they stopped is because so many people called in complaining about how long it took, etc... some of yall cats scream at these folks who are literally sitting in a cubicle doing their job and have NOTHING to do with the website and their shipping center. I don't blame them at all for cutting the US off..... you can tell by reading this thread that people get salty for the dumbest reasons... one cat said it best.. "We patiently wait all year for a release but then once that box doesn't get to my house in two days, im mad" Think about that. :smokin

Look at the way some of them treat the Eastbay Reps. Which are a courtesy service. As if they're responsible for the ones canceling orders, boxing items or changing the website process.

There's way more children up here than there used to be.

WG pair came in. Double boxed. Good quality. 3/3 on this release. Still like my 01s better though. And no Im not hoarding. 2 2012s arent for me...

Back
Top Bottom