Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I personally understand why Zyzz didn't post the link..
People could PM if they really needed help..
Otherwise they can do hw.. Its not that hard.. 
It's already a fact that NT and its lurkers will crash a site..
So many 12/2012 join dates looking for handouts.. 
Got a point there. I almost didn't get my soleheaven pair because someone told people here. Website crashed in the middle of checkout.lol

No one can actually do "their homework" on a restock. 

It is random and no one can prepare for it..Stop saying it..

Your best chance is to stay on your computer all day with all UK sites and US local retailers and refresh every minute...

Pretty much whoever is lucky is able to get a pair from a restock ain't no "homework" bs.

exactly, not sure why people say do your work :lol:

even if you do your "work" theres a 90% chance you will miss out becase its random as hell

getting PM's from people asking for restock help, when i need help myself 
laugh.gif

Look at the way some of them treat the Eastbay Reps. Which are a courtesy service. As if they're responsible for the ones canceling orders, boxing items or changing the website process.
There's way more children up here than there used to be.
U got that right.!!...its getting bad too.. Almost to the point that its turning into iss..

Got a point there. I almost didn't get my soleheaven pair because someone told people here. Website crashed in the middle of checkout.lol

Yeah good point. Unfortunately, unlike you, I didn't get my pair from SH because it crashed during checkout. Got charged and got an email confirmation
but later they cancelled the order...such a tease :smh:

It's crazy how fast GS sizes are flying off shelves these days...just gotta keep searching I guess...
agreed.  had trouble even getting my lady a pair on release day.  didn't think it would be like that for GS sizes.  there was a shop around my job selling GS pairs for $250. gotta be kidding me

No one can actually do "their homework" on a restock. 

It is random and no one can prepare for it..Stop saying it..

Your best chance is to stay on your computer all day with all UK sites and US local retailers and refresh every minute...

Pretty much whoever is lucky is able to get a pair from a restock ain't no "homework" bs.

it is homework cause you lazy bum's aint putting in work. Want everything spoon-fed?

Last edited:
12/28/2012 9:41 A.M. Package transferred to post office
12/28/2012 6:42 A.M. Destination Scan
12/28/2012 2:20 A.M. Arrival Scan
Stratford, CT, United States 12/28/2012 1:15 A.M. Departure Scan
Stratford, CT, United States 12/26/2012 7:36 P.M. Arrival Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/22/2012 3:25 A.M. Departure Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/21/2012 8:58 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 12/21/2012 9:45 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

What the hell is this **** UPS. You cant even deliver my package to me. Now I gotta wait 1 more day to get this from the post office. ******ed ****

I personally understand why Zyzz didn't post the link..
People could PM if they really needed help..
Otherwise they can do hw.. Its not that hard.. 
It's already a fact that NT and its lurkers will crash a site..
So many 12/2012 join dates looking for handouts.. 

Are you serious ? Do you think when you talk ? Are ppl psychic ? What do you mean they could PM ? For what ? It's a restock, very quick and sporadic. How the hell do you do homework on a restock when they're live for like minutes. We're all in here for the same purpose, the love of the kicks. We have a forum where ppl with the same common love can help ppls out and discuss the kicks. I have a join date of 11/12 what does that mean ? You have more knowledge than me cause you have an earlier join date. I laugh that off, like seriously laugh that off.

Last edited:
@jadakanman yup kissing the waterfront.
thanks for all the view compliments fellas!! It's actually even better in person and a great way to remain grateful for all I am able to offer my family in life.
beautiful area, congrats! just dont rock those playoffs and walk too far down vernon towards the bridge. they prly told you that on a handout or something that you got when you moved in didnt they?

Why am i so nice.. i been had my pairs sitting right here next to me and managed to help some people out .. there is one more person that asked me for help so i been on edge waiting for a restock these last couple days like if i missed out and need a pair for myself.. ill be glad when this is over 
tired.gif

12/28/2012 9:41 A.M. Package transferred to post office
12/28/2012 6:42 A.M. Destination Scan
12/28/2012 2:20 A.M. Arrival Scan
Stratford, CT, United States 12/28/2012 1:15 A.M. Departure Scan
Stratford, CT, United States 12/26/2012 7:36 P.M. Arrival Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/22/2012 3:25 A.M. Departure Scan
Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/21/2012 8:58 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 12/21/2012 9:45 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

What the hell is this **** UPS. You cant even deliver my package to me. Now I gotta wait 1 more day to get this from the post office. ******ed ****
You more than likely chose the cheapest shipping option from FNL, which is fulfilled via the post office.  Not UPS' fault.

Last edited:
it is homework cause you lazy bum's aint putting in work. Want everything spoon-fed?
Putting in work as in staring at your computer all day and refreshing every minute on US local retailer sites and UK sites?  Is that your definition of actually putting in work?

Sorry man, many people here don't got time for that bs.

All luck if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom