Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The restock game crazy...I got all the links saved and when they pop back up ill be on it...pm me nters if u want a message with the link when they pop up....ill try n help yal out... after I help myself of course
i'm 10 hours late, but if your reading this bro i need em!

Does anyone check their email and notice that your order from NDC. dissapear?,,,
What is NDC lol

Last edited:
true! i have the same but my box is small and usually my shoe shipments are left at my door because the mailbox isnt big enough.

Really...!? If there's no more room in our oversize mail box, USPS usually just leave a slip for me to pick up the package at the nearest postal office.

Last edited:
Still kinda upset and nervous that My UPS order STILL hasn't updated since Sunday night 12/23 and UPS has no answer because FNL chose crap UPS SUREPOST. Oddly enough the delivery date is still counting down to 1/3/13. Should I wait til then to complain? Or what?

Hopefully this will help others out, UPS just delivered my pair just now and I never received a email confirmation from FNL and the money was pending since the 21 and they just took it out yesterday morning so if anyone was in this same predicament and was gettin nervous because they didn't receive an email confirmation, I wouldn't worry to much if they took the money out and you get your pair today or even Saturday. But if its any longer than that I'll just pray for all those that are lookin for a pair and hope you get them from a restock or a price close to retail. Good luck NTers

I did the same thing. I ordered 2 pairs within minutes of each other. Got charged for both but got confirmation for one. Idk what's going on. Just waiting to see what happens when the delivery guys gets here

THAT BAG :lol:

If you are ordering kicks from overseas, you better pray they get double boxed..... that is a long way across the pond.. :rofl:

Still kinda upset and nervous that My UPS order STILL hasn't updated since Sunday night 12/23 and UPS has no answer because FNL chose crap UPS SUREPOST. Oddly enough the delivery date is still counting down to 1/3/13. Should I wait til then to complain? Or what?
You cant complain yet because you have to let the alloted time pass...Surepost doesnt require a scan until delivery.  You may be in fact getting them today and wont know it because they have not scanned your package at every stopping point.  Kinda like USPS package services - its not really a tracking detail but just a delivery confirm.

Hopefully this will help others out, UPS just delivered my pair just now and I never received a email confirmation from FNL and the money was pending since the 21 and they just took it out yesterday morning so if anyone was in this same predicament and was gettin nervous because they didn't receive an email confirmation, I wouldn't worry to much if they took the money out and you get your pair today or even Saturday. But if its any longer than that I'll just pray for all those that are lookin for a pair and hope you get them from a restock or a price close to retail. Good luck NTers

That happened to me before once... Never got any confirmation or tracking#. I called customer service and said that usually it takes 3-5 business days to process an order reason I haven't got any confirmation. 3 days later my package shows up.

I had the same problem w/ FNL.

Expected delivery date was 12/28/2012 but UPS showed no update from Original scan on 12/23 in Indy until this morning.

UPS says they'll be here today
smokin.gif

I would wait until 01/03 to make any kind of complaint. Knowing UPS they wont do anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Really...!? If there's no more room in our oversize mail box, USPS usually just leave a slip for me to pick up the package at the nearest postal office.

yes sir. we have a normal box for regular mail... a package box for everyone... and a bigger sized box for larger packages... but still not big enough for most shoe boxes... and about USPS leaving slips. i havent receive one of those in awhile and if i do it says delivered to one of my neighbors. anyhow i'd rather be in your location though. seems more of the correct way of doing things and most importantly safer.

Last edited:
NDC pair delivering today still waiting on UPS updates for my FNL pairs but estimate is the 2nd.  Ready to see these in person already

Has anybody hit up footlocker about a possible RD on bred 13s?

Fixed-wrong thread dude.
can anyone confirm if the fit and comfort is that of the cdp 11's, concords or cool grey 11's? the cdp 11's were hard as hell..:smh:
cool greys on the other hand were mad comfy IMO.

Last edited:
yes sir. we have a normal box for regular mail... a package box for everyone... and a bigger sized box for larger packages... but still not big enough for most shoe boxes... and about USPS leaving slips. i havent receive one of those in awhile and if i do it says delivered to one of my neighbors. anyhow i'd rather be in your location though. seems more of the correct way of doing things and most importantly safer.

Neighborhood looks safe but I've had about 3-4 packages taken right out of my doorstep within the last 12-18 months. All from UPS delivery too.

Last edited:
Should I be worried or is this the usually practice? I dont want any shenannigans(sp) with my package :/

Back
Top Bottom