Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just forget it...wait for fnl or ndc..
Shouldn't you receive a SH order confirmation as excited you normally get on releases and comment on mostly everything where's your "OMG I GOT MY SH ORDER CONFIRMATION!!"

It's definitely weird how you were the only one on NT that was able to get through SH, and I even checked SH before I posted on here and couldn't even get through the site and the other two who were able to get from the restock said it wasn't SH.

Shady business.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you receive a SH order confirmation as excited you normally get on releases and comment on mostly everything where's your "OMG I GOT MY SH ORDER CONFIRMATION!!"
21ee27e0_tumblr_m2v750x5181r3r5uu.gif

I stayed up later than usual trying to find that site haha......well, lets hope I don't rip someone's head off at work tomorrow from lack of sleep and hope for another restock tomorrow!

Peace

Last edited:
Lol, I've been around since yuku. Already have my pair. This thread is just comedy for me. Goodnight, hope you get your pairs! (Seriously)
wink.gif

My order cancelled from Crooked Tongues.
:smh: hope you can end up finding your pair... i remember when milkskate did me dirty last year w/ the concords. assured i would get my pair til they told me they made an error . learned my lesson. don't assume you have a pair til you get your shipping confirmation and even then the "lost package" scenario can be bothersome.

my status said delivered to "customer man"...i had been home all day and was like hmm i never got the package...so i drove to ups to confront the driver...he told me he delievered it to my neighbors house and a guy in a florida hoody...i went home and went to his house...he had both my packages...lets just say i was relieved...

:x :wow:

Son really just straight up gave your package to someone else?!!?

Kickz.com got a few sizes .....select uk and once in your cart change to international...should be 139.07 euros which is about 250usd...shipped

Throwing it out there...I think its to much but better than resellers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom