Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

DUCKTALES...
cause that wasn't the site
roll.gif

what a lame!

Just now posting but I've had mine since release day. I was second in line for a ticket at my local HOH. I have been so glad to have my pair and be done with it that I never took a second look at this thread after my pair was obtained. This release was mad stressfull and I'm glad it's over. Hope most of the real heads out there was able to grab a pair.

after you insulted them?! lol, congrats.

I can admit when im wrong...but I help others...just looking for a lil myself...im not a lurker and not a newb...shout out and my bad

DUCKTALES...

cause that wasn't the site :rofl:

what a lame!

wow, the thread just got better

abouels1986 just sit this next one out little boy because you WILL BE EXPOSED... you did not order from Soleheaven tonight, because they did not have a restock... if you want to deny I will get a personal email from the OWNER of that company (whom I know) that will confirm this... admit your ducktales now and save whatever dignity you have left :nerd:

i think nt should start a new rule that when 2 members e beef they gotta play each other in mortal kombat and the loser be banned for a week
laugh.gif

i dont mind helping people on this site,,,, but its hard to give info on teh forum when lurkers could and do benefit ..... imagine u put a link on this site, and everyone who aint even members can scoop it up...... i feel like certain parts of this site should be restricted

abouels1986 just sit this next one out little boy because you WILL BE EXPOSED... you did not order from Soleheaven tonight, because they did not have a restock... if you want to deny I will get a personal email from the OWNER of that company (whom I know) that will confirm this... admit your ducktales now and save whatever dignity you have left :nerd:

Dale is the man. This is great.

i think nt should start a new rule that when 2 members e beef they gotta play each other in mortal kombat and the loser be banned for a week
laugh.gif
LOL unless one gets caught with his pants down lying.... about his purchases, release times, and release sites.  And most likely his plea for some empathy above (which I have seen done on Redditt too many times to count
embarassed.gif
)

BACK BACK LEFT PUNCH with Kano!

Lmao I'm so confused right now I honestly thought SH had the restock cause you couldn't get on the site and even yanky posted a link. 
nerd.gif

Damn, this mess just got REAL.

Ab probably not even here anymore. 

Last edited:
i dont mind helping people on this site,,,, but its hard to give info on teh forum when lurkers could and do benefit ..... imagine u put a link on this site, and everyone who aint even members can scoop it up...... i feel like certain parts of this site should be restricted
Register to see links type ****

Back
Top Bottom