Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You guys will probably call ducktales on this but I personally know one of the guys who started that PM/email thread last year with the concords. They've been working together ever since and for the bred 11 release, they (6 guys) combined for over 100 pairs

@
What did I lie about...that jj wasnt gettin em at 12? F out of here...u know how many 1st posts were arebjj getting these....I was throin the lames off....
N if u read my username ud kno im 26 smart guy...
Ethug...insulting people...u a lil girl
This kid CANNOT quit being a hypocrite!  "Insulting people....u a lil girl."  You have got to seriously be at least half ******ed.  No, you were straight up lying on both of those threads on release night, then at 12:01 you come back on and say "Man JJ was totally sold out, that's BS, they suck."  Hahahahahaha you have made my night little guy.  Even better that you're 26 and this ridiculous.  Hold up, I need to go change my user name, apparently it is supposed to end with your birth year and that should be known to all.  I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt on your age, from the quality of your posts and because you posted that you still live with your momma.  LOL I guess I won't assume grown men should be livin on their own if they buyin $100's in shoes a month
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys will probably call ducktales on this but I personally know one of the guys who started that PM/email thread last year with the concords. They've been working together ever since and for the bred 11 release, they (6 guys) combined for over 100 pairs
Please elaborate more, I can't even remember what I ate for lunch. 

This kid CANNOT quit being a hypocrite!  "Insulting people....u a lil girl."  You have got to seriously be at least half ******ed.  No, you were straight up lying on both of those threads on release night, then at 12:01 you come back on and say "Man JJ was totally sold out, that's BS, they suck."  Hahahahahaha you have made my night little guy.  Even better that you're 26 and this ridiculous.  Hold up, I need to go change my user name, apparently it is supposed to end with your birth year and that should be known to all.  I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt on your age, from the quality of your posts and because you posted that you still live with your momma.  LOL I guess I won't assume grown men should be livin on their own if they buyin $100's in shoes a month
roll.gif
roll.gif
SHOTS FIRED *PEW PEW* 

roll.gif

Why would 6 guys even need a 100 pairs let alone 50. If this is true that is just ridiculous. Bunch of losers in my eyes.

Please elaborate more, I can't even remember what I ate for lunch. 

Last year, one dude decided to start an email thread outside of NT to prevent lurkers from getting inside info. The group started off at about 40 to 50 members. Eventually, the 6 most active guys left the group and started their own group. Basically helping each other out, emailing each other when releases drop, sharing trade secrets, etc. For this release, they totalled about 100 pairs between them. I think peeps called them out because they said the PM list was a failure but it sure helped them out for this release.

I don't care what you say. My mom is terminally ill...I guess a man cant take care of his family?....you obviously get off on being on nt day n night. ..do you have a life? Im sorry if your so offended but it is what it is...move on

finally a GeT MoNeYz BoYz sighting?!

Why would 6 guys even need a 100 pairs let alone 50. If this is true that is just ridiculous. Bunch of losers in my eyes.

Alo of these guys not everyone are a bunch of losers....they brag about stuff so they can get others mad and salty and get off on it......childish

I don't care what you say. My mom is terminally ill...I guess a man cant take care of his family?....you obviously get off on being on nt day n night. ..do you have a life? Im sorry if your so offended but it is what it is...move on
Oh yeah, I should definitely start believing you now bro.  You have been so truthful, not only in the past 2 weeks, but in the past 15 minutes.  I have a great life, am on NT when I feel I want to be, which seems to be just as much as you, I just actually have things of worth to share.  Rather than multiple lies.  Cool, I'll move on after this post, as long as you do too
happy.gif
happy.gif

Alo of these guys not everyone are a bunch of losers....they brag about stuff so they can get others mad and salty and get off on it......childish

Ehh w/e. As long as I get my pairs at retail I'm good. They can do w/e they want they're not getting me mad since I'm not buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom