Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm curious to know what type of "homework"  people were doing to find out that this site was getting a restock .. or does homework mean sitting on the site all day refreshing over and over ? 
laugh.gif
 just curious

Last edited:
Do your oen work...we all waiting on restock...u cant ask you have to be up on ur game or youll miss out again.
LOL how ironic....Just click the links of everything else you've already been spoon fed. It isn't a real restock anyway, it's just canceled pairs. If you weren't in when he first posted that you weren't getting any most likely and it's just a crash fest.  Take your own advice up there and click on the link for all 24 sites a few times every hour if you want to make sure you don't miss out on a restock (not something I would do, but you're not getting my tricks haha).

PS, they already shipped and customers received their first batch of orders on 12/24 (not shady) and total shipped is $208 (retail price).

Last edited:
damn my hunt for a 9.5 continues :lol:
the site is crasheddddd not worth my time only to see it sold out when it finally loads

Last edited:
yea i found that kinda funny to cause he only helps those that helps him, but what if the ones that helped him thought the same way he did.  I'm not hating i got my pairs i just thought that was pretty ironic.
What u talking bout...go back ten minutes I just helped out like 10 ppl with links to pages...I would help anyone. ..long as they aont resellers...****
thats the thing, you cant tell with all the lurkers on here. personally i wouldnt mind helping others, eventually the info will leak, reason why the site is now down, so why not help your friends first why youre ahead.

LOL how ironic....Just click the links of everything else you've already been spoon fed. It isn't a real restock anyway, it's just canceled pairs. If you weren't in when he first posted that you weren't getting any most likely and it's just a crash fest.  Take your own advice up there and click on the link for all 24 sites a few times every hour if you want to make sure you don't miss out on a restock (not something I would do, but you're not getting my tricks haha).

PS, they already shipped and customers received their first batch of orders on 12/24 (not shady) and total shipped is $208 (retail price).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint save those uk sites. ...i don't messbwit em....customs and the already inflated prices...better off buying for reseller prices

I aint save those uk sites. ...i don't messbwit em....customs and the already inflated prices...better off buying for reseller prices
Hmm..SH is US retail (if you use the coupon code) with no customs fee, but okay.

EDIT: They also ship faster than NDC.

Last edited:
If you manage to get through make sure to use the coupon code "VATREFUND" and they will take off vat. I've used them a ton of times. VERY legit shop.

Back
Top Bottom