Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you make 3 separate single orders you don't get hit with customs.
Then I'm guessing it is SH. 
roll.gif

Congrats anyways already got my pairs.

Yeah what I thought, but then I noticed someone paying for three pair of XI's so it probably is a US site.  I'm sure he didn't want to be hit with a customs fee.
If you make 3 separate single orders you don't get hit with customs.
nah, thats untrue. customs can add up the packages if they wanted to. its noted on their website.

Last edited:
They grimey not tellin us....thought we helped each other out..
yea i found that kinda funny to cause he only helps those that helps him, but what if the ones that helped him thought the same way he did.  I'm not hating i got my pairs i just thought that was pretty ironic.

I got jacked before because guys gave out links during the concord release and dudes who didn't do their homework scored. Like I said if you've done your homework, you would know this place.

yea i found that kinda funny to cause he only helps those that helps him, but what if the ones that helped him thought the same way he did.  I'm not hating i got my pairs i just thought that was pretty ironic.

What u talking bout...go back ten minutes I just helped out like 10 ppl with links to pages...I would help anyone. ..long as they aont resellers...****

I got jacked before because guys gave out links during the concord release and dudes who didn't do their homework scored. Like I said if you've done your homework, you would know this place.
It's fine, I tell people at the hospital I work at all the time that I won't help them from dying of cancer. They should have did their homework and not have smoked that many cigarettes. 

Ignorant. 

i dont expect handouts. its just kinda broke-wristed to post they restocked without telling the info. its like when someone says "let me tell you something" and then hit you with the "nevermind". its like..oh...>D congrats whoever came up/comes up/coming up

Back
Top Bottom