Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I cant believe how difficult this release was for everyone! I dragged my dad and wife to 1 mall, we entered raffles at 3 stores and ended up with 3 pairs. My dad won 2 and i won 1... AND I won my first Nike RSVP for my brother in law in Seattle... Not bragging, this just blew my mind to read the last few pages and hear how hard these were to get for most. Maybe heads in Portland slept on the RSVPs, maybe i had a horseshoe up my ***.Anyways GL to everyone still looking.

thats some good luck you had. I entered 6 raffles and was pretty much eliminated when they tossed the ticket into the box. Los Angeles bro :smh:

thats some good luck you had. I entered 6 raffles and was pretty much eliminated when they tossed the ticket into the box. Los Angeles bro :smh:

Sorry to hear that but la is mayhem....I entered one raffle at footaction...could not belive when they called..had the option for any size, so I must have been an early pick.... thays whrre my one pair I got came from...would be stuck if i didnt win

i struck out on rsvps, couldnt stand in line because i work all day, and i missed out on the sites that were posted on here. it wasnt meant to be this time for me so im hoping to be more prepared next time on a big release.

The restock game crazy...I got all the links saved and when they pop back up ill be on it...pm me nters if u want a message with the link when they pop up....ill try n help yal out... after I help myself of course

And even that is a stretch. Hard to find fire reds or militaries for under 200 in ds condition. By the way I love my militaries. I don't get all the hate on that shoe.
Nah you can go on ISS and get DS fire red's for $160 shipped. But military's might be around 190-210 range.

Restock just went up and it isn't NDC nor FNL.  PMs have been sent to the couple NTers who've helped me out in the past and to prevent lurkers from getting them.

If you've done your homework this should be already on your list anyways.

I keep seeing all these space jams here all icey while mine are pretty yellow. What am I doing wrong?

Just keep them in the box in a cool place. That's what I do any my sole's are still icy for the most part on my CG11's after 1 wear.

Last edited:
yeah ive heard nothing good about saran wraps
i am not sure cause i never did i but i heard saran wrap dries out the glue and than shoe falls apart.
Why don't you just poke an entire hole in the tongue area where you place your feet in, so there is air going into the leather and everything.

I've seen many people saran wrapping their shoes as well as many YT'ers.  Possibly even every month you take the saran wrap a part and let the shoe breathe for a day or so and saran wrap it again and repeat the process.  

If you don't want to try it, you can do zip lock bags as well or those clear container boxes that optimusp517 uses also.  Like I said it just slows down the process not gonna entirely make the soles not yellow.
See you live in LA, it's tough out here fam.

Last edited:
Restock just went up and it isn't NDC nor FNL.  PMs have been sent to the couple NTers who've helped me out in the past and to prevent lurkers from getting them.

If you've done your homework this should be already on your list anyways.

Is it a euro site?

Back
Top Bottom