Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Thunder 4's are nothing special IMO. No significance to the colorway. Black & Yellow not really good colors on a shoe. Playoff 11's now.......probably the most iconic Jordan shoe ever. IMO the "value" of the Playoff 11 is about $300-325. The value of the Thunder is Retail. So you should ask for at least $125-150.
your crazy, man them bred 11s going fall hard in price....soo many pairs, the thunders are much more limited and will climb in value.

FNL tracking info didn't update all week on the ups site then magically it changed tonight to say that they are in town and ready to be delivered tomorrow! Christmas came late but it still feels just as good

Thunder 4's are nothing special IMO. No significance to the colorway. Black & Yellow not really good colors on a shoe. Playoff 11's now.......probably the most iconic Jordan shoe ever. IMO the "value" of the Playoff 11 is about $300-325. The value of the Thunder is Retail. So you should ask for at least $125-150.
lol. sorry to say but you can't trade your 11s (w/ resale value) for the thunders (at retail value)+ cash... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
as of today bred 11 value is around 300-350 and the thunder are at around 200-240. so i would say ask for $100. if you ask for more, your probably gonna get denied... unless they really desperate for the 11s.

Last edited:
your crazy, man them bred 11s going fall hard in price....soo many pairs, the thunders are much more limited and will climb in value.
Nothing special about those thunders where as the xi is the best jordan ever. I don't care if they made half a million, these shoes are classics

Don't see it. XIs hold their value with or without hype. By "fall hard" I can see them taking a quick dip down to $275 when everyone gets their online pairs and tries flipping. But you also have a lot of buyers secretly hoping for restocks and wishing prices will fall......eventually the thirst will overcome them. These will settle right at the $300-325 mark. Even though this is the 4th time this CW released, this release was harder than the Concords. The thirst for Black-Reds is real.

The 4's weren't limited at all. They obviously didnt make 500k pairs, but they were easier to buy on release day. You can find resale pairs on the cheap. And over time, not many people want a yellow shoe.

Don't see it. XIs hold their value with or without hype. By "fall hard" I can see them taking a quick dip down to $275 when everyone gets their online pairs and tries flipping. But you also have a lot of buyers secretly hoping for restocks and wishing prices will fall......eventually the thirst will overcome them. These will settle right at the $300-325 mark. Even though this is the 4th time this CW released, this release was harder than the Concords. The thirst for Black-Reds is real.
The 4's weren't limited at all. They obviously didnt make 500k pairs, but they were easier to buy on release day. You can find resale pairs on the cheap. And over time, not many people want a yellow shoe.
yea but they were not an easy cop by any means, ndc, fl and eastbay sold out in like minutes...for some reason fnl had em for like an hour n half but thats cause there site fd up unless u hit the mobile version...I see the thunders going for 250-300 down the road...but im keeping my pair so i could care less what resell is....

Bred XI's wont reach lower than $300-$325 possibly even $325-$350. 

Thunder's go for $200-$240, but will have value in a few years especially when the Lightning's come out in March and people are going to wish they had the "Thunder & Lightning Pack".

but you saying thunder 4s value are retail is ridiculous... they did sell out as well, maybe not as quickly as the bred 11s but if you think thunder 4s are worth retail, you are just talking out of your butt... btw i didn't pick up the thunders if you gonna try and say i'm some kind of hypebeast...
only 4s that released in 2012 that might be valued at retail are the firereds and militarys...

For a wife to cop a pair of these for a husband as a surprise definitely deserves an award or something

Agreed. The only time I've ever been shocked at a gift, back in 1995, I was 14yrs old and got a PS1....never expected it cuz we were so poor. This xmas, When I opened the large box, pulled out the standard Jordan box, and saw the label........SHOCK. These shoes were insanely hard to find, and my wife knew nothing about the new process of RSVP, Raffles, anything. She knows a sneaker head at her workplace that helped her establish a Nike connect. She put in more work than I did. Definitely going to owe her for a long time.

B/Red 11s will go the same way the Concords, they'll sell below $300 eventually.

Once the market dries up.

Give it time folks.

i got breds and im also a relalist....i bought ds concords in august for 225....so im sure i will find breds for the same price if im patient and was in need...just be patient people, you will be able to get em for 275 or under once people forget about these which they will.

but you saying thunder 4s value are retail is ridiculous... they did sell out as well, maybe not as quickly as the bred 11s but if you think thunder 4s are worth retail, you are just talking out of your butt... btw i didn't pick up the thunders if you gonna try and say i'm some kind of hypebeast...
only 4s that released in 2012 that might be valued at retail are the firereds and militarys...
Btw, Thunder IV's sold out quick.  Well, on NDC that is.

And even that is a stretch. Hard to find fire reds or militaries for under 200 in ds condition. By the way I love my militaries. I don't get all the hate on that shoe.

Nope, wouldn't throw insults at anyone for sharing their opinion. The original question asked "Playoff 11 = Thunder 4 + how much cash." I answered back that IMO $125-150 and I shared my reasons why.

Some people will value their 11's higher (like me) and some will say the 4's carry better value. That's part of the fun of collecting and being into sneakers. Everyone has their favorite models and cw's.

And even that is a stretch. Hard to find fire reds or militaries for under 200 in ds condition. By the way I love my militaries. I don't get all the hate on that shoe.
that was the best example i could give in regards to the 4s value. fire reds and militarys value isn't as high as the WC,Cavs or bred4s.
i love the 4s. my 3rd favorite out of the entire JB line. i just don't understand how this clown thinks the thunders(QS btw) value is at retail....
seriously wtf... :smh: :smh:
imo:
1. AJ XI
2. AJ I
3. AJ IV

Nope, wouldn't throw insults at anyone for sharing their opinion. The original question asked "Playoff 11 = Thunder 4 + how much cash." I answered back that IMO $125-150 and I shared my reasons why.
Some people will value their 11's higher (like me) and some will say the 4's carry better value. That's part of the fun of collecting and being into sneakers. Everyone has their favorite models and cw's.
you said the thunder 4 value was at retail for you... stop acting like you didn't say it...

my friend walked into Footlocker at a mall in SM on saturday in the evening and picked them up... no line, nothing but as soon as he copped people started coming in asking for them..

Last edited:

Jesus christ.

11s - $320
4s - $250

Dude has to add $70 but if you can get $100 out of him more power to ya.

that was the best example i could give in regards to the 4s value. fire reds and militarys value isn't as high as the WC,Cavs or bred4s.
i love the 4s. my 3rd favorite out of the entire JB line. i just don't understand how this clown thinks the thunders(QS btw) value is at retail....
seriously wtf... :smh: :smh:
imo:
1. AJ XI
2. AJ I
3. AJ IV

Why am I a clown for saying IN MY OPINION the Thunder 4 are worth retail? I didnt like the colorway at all and made 0 attempt to buy it. I didn't even think it was worth $160. That's my personal opinion.

kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho
Good Looks Bro. Hopefully it goes works! only a few pairs left

Why am I a clown for saying IN MY OPINION the Thunder 4 are worth retail? I didnt like the colorway at all and made 0 attempt to buy it. I didn't even think it was worth $160. That's my personal opinion.
rofl ok buddy....
was gonna argue more but realized its not worth it. have a nice day bro...

FNL tracking info didn't update all week on the ups site then magically it changed tonight to say that they are in town and ready to be delivered tomorrow! Christmas came late but it still feels just as good
man you're lucky!!! I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't update! Still says Indiana origin scan and last date was 12/23! Is yours being delivered by UPS SUREPOST??

Back
Top Bottom