Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Am I crazy that I bought these to wear everyday? I see all these posts about storing them in the closet or on the shelf or whatever. I want to rock these till they fall apart. Oh well I'm going to enjoy these shoes to the fullest.

Am I crazy that I bought these to wear everyday? I see all these posts about storing them in the closet or on the shelf or whatever. I want to rock these till they fall apart. Oh well I'm going to enjoy these shoes to the fullest.
Nah, XI's are freaking tanks.

Although I'm sure most people doubled up or even +.

Enjoy! Shoes are meant to be worn.

Truth :wink:
Busted them out the day I got them

not anymore.. i've been trying to sell my 9.5 and 11.5 but i am not finding someone that is willing to drop 400 for either one
Steady going rate right now is low $300s. Any higher than that and you are just greedy and fooling yourselves. The longer you hold your pairs, the lower the prices will drop especially once all the online pairs start coming in.

Sold two of my 11.5s once I recieved shipping confirmation (and before I even had the shoes physically) for $315 and $325. I broke even on my pair which is all I care about

Not crazy at all! I know quite a few people who bought 3-4 pairs of Concords, only to keep them DS and stored in the closet. Makes no sense IMO.

Bought two pair of bred xi on Friday for $300 at footaction had a gift card my boss gave me for Xmas. Usually don't sell my kicks but I sold one pair today for 320 made $20 off of it and my pair came out free. Not to bad if you ask me.

Ok, so someone from NY & NJ got their pairs from size. I'm further down the east coast, so maybe mine will show up tomorrow

So once the size pairs come into the US, do they get transferred to USPS for delivery?

Last edited:
Bought two pair of bred xi on Friday for $300 at footaction had a gift card my boss gave me for Xmas. Usually don't sell my kicks but I sold one pair today for 320 made $20 off of it and my pair came out free. Not to bad if you ask me.
Yep. If I'm able to buy a second or third pair, you best believe I will to make a little profit to help lighten the blow on an already expensive product

Yep. If I'm able to buy a second or third pair, you best believe I will to make a little profit to help lighten the blow on an already expensive product

can't knock the hustle. resell is resell no matter how many pairs, 1 pairs or 10 pairs. Some of you, resell cops make me laugh, emailing people and sites about their prices. :lol:

Last edited:
kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho
Just tried this with a size 9. **** Offspring, hope this works.

i got an offer to trade my 11s for a pair of thunder 4s+cash
how much cash should i ask for? 8)

Thunder 4's are nothing special IMO. No significance to the colorway. Black & Yellow not really good colors on a shoe. Playoff 11's now.......probably the most iconic Jordan shoe ever. IMO the "value" of the Playoff 11 is about $300-325. The value of the Thunder is Retail. So you should ask for at least $125-150.

I would say like 80 bucks. Maybe 100 if you're hungry. Depends on if it's a friend or not. In other news...I bought my 11s from Caliroots. It's now been in four different cities in Europe and it's not even half way across Europe yet. From Sweden, to Denmark, to Germany, and now another city in Germany. My box is gonna show up all BUSTED...I just know it. Euros prolly playin "football" with my package by now. Why can't these idiots take a page out of SoleHeaven's book. Shipping cost less with them and my damned box showed up in 4 freaking days.

Back
Top Bottom