Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lmao I'm so confused right now I honestly thought SH had the restock cause you couldn't get on the site and even yanky posted a link. :nerd:

Damn, this mess just got REAL.

Ab probably not even here anymore. 

Wait there wasn't a restock? Huh?

abouels1986 just sit this next one out little boy because you WILL BE EXPOSED... you did not order from Soleheaven tonight, because they did not have a restock... if you want to deny I will get a personal email from the OWNER of that company (whom I know) that will confirm this... admit your ducktales now and save whatever dignity you have left :nerd:

Lmao I'm so confused right now I honestly thought SH had the restock cause you couldn't get on the site and even yanky posted a link. 
nerd.gif

Damn, this mess just got REAL.

Ab probably not even here anymore. 
hopefully he didnt commit suicide. you might be going to jail Grape for bullying like the kid for rutgers..

abouels1986 just sit this next one out little boy because you WILL BE EXPOSED... you did not order from Soleheaven tonight, because they did not have a restock... if you want to deny I will get a personal email from the OWNER of that company (whom I know) that will confirm this... admit your ducktales now and save whatever dignity you have left :nerd:
ROFL... OGs aint gonna let this slide.. halfway reading this " FINISH HIM!" popped up in my head.lol. glad the OGs are stepping up, where the admins can't go...

There was a restock and abouels1986 was saying he got it through SH but SH wasn't the site that had a restock.

ROFL... OGs aint gonna let this slide.. halfway reading this " FINISH HIM!" popped up in my head.lol. glad the OGs are stepping up, where the admins can't go...

I am hoping he just admits it tonight... he just simply must come clean and be honest... no need to get emails from Dale at SH proving he is fraud... for I am kind

I am hoping he just admits it tonight... he just simply must come clean and be honest... no need to get emails from Dale at SH proving he is fraud... for I am kind
Dude he is GONE, no where to be found again.

Just like when Birdman was talking about the size of the Bred IV's.  Everyone ganged up on him and he flew and was gone. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom