Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Why....

:rofl:

Still no confirmation email even though I successfully RSVP'ed. I printed out my drafted email and am taking it to the store at 10am to figure out WTF is going on. This is so dumb....

at least I'm not the only one

Going to try and call first though

at least I'm not the only one
Going to try and call first though

Email says come in between 8-10am. Don't you think it might be too late if you go in at 10??
Anybody with confirmation email, what time are you guys going to pick it up?
I mean FNL is saying they are not guaranteeing anything.

Last edited:
just got another draft link from finishline.. check ur emails

Me too. It says, I am still drafted but when I click it, it still says, "Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line."

Email says come in between 8-10am. Don't you think it might be too late if you go in at 10??
Anybody with confirmation email, what time are you guys going to pick it up?
I mean FNL is saying they are not guaranteeing anything.

I'm off on Friday so I'll be there early between 7:30 and 8...go grab breakfast after and do some shopping

I just received a second draft email indicating I'm still drafted and to RSVP, but now it says only WC selected in the draft. I was selected and I did enter my WC number & email like mentioned here, haven't received my confirmation email.

Last edited:
Me too. It says, I am still drafted but when I click it, it still says, "Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line."
yeah i got that page too, but i think that's just the default page. i assumed my info isn't showing up because i already sent my rsvp this morning. no confirmation email yet tho..

Didn't really want these due to the new retro leather cut on the 11's but I still entered the draft anyways n now I have a pair reserved. Guess I'll scoop these up for trade bait

I just got the same thing.

LISTEN WHOEVER DIDN'T GET THE INVITE USE THAT LINK POSTED BY THE GUY ABOVE

http://reservation.finishline.com/o...lid=NJ01&wcid=YOURWCID&email=EMAILADDRESSHERE

Put your info in there and you should have your answer just tried and I just got confirmeddd SWOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!:smokin

Did this and it tells me "Oh Snap, you procrastinated again and missed out on the chance to sign up for the draft"...I really hope that is the default message because I signed up and have the confirmation screen that I signed up.

just a FYI, I didn't get a "you're drafted" email, but I did the trick with my WC# in the link and RSVP'd. Not 2 minutes later, I got the confirmation email of my RSVP, which said to bring my printed copy of that email, and my ID.

Question. Has anyone else did the link trick and got the RSVP confirmation email when they DIDN'T get a "drafted"email?

More email maddness from FNL boys. Maybe this will fix the confirmation problem and that "loophole" crap haha

Last edited:
this is gonna be one of the craziest releases bc of how the game has changed!! :smh: my story...?

so i get a call from my connect yesterday. keep in mind i haven't had to line up for quite some time now. every release i take him my $$ ahead of time and he buys my shoes the morning of RD so that there aren't pairs still in the system and my pair(s) are behind the counter so i can casually walk in when i'm ready to pick up.

i been doing this too long and i REFUSE to line up anymore (i don't care what shoes they are. i'm done with camping FOREVAR!!!!) anyway, he calls and says his boss will be there on the 21st. it's FCFS and he said i should park by the curb and camp bc he can't hold me down on this release. needless to say i LOL'd at the "u should camp by the curb" part. :lol: :stoneface:

so with the new developments in mind i go to columbia mall yesterday to enter the dtlr raffle and what do u know?? they called the wife this morn (i entered 2 tix, 1 in my name, 1 in hers and she won). gotta pick up @ 9:45 fri morn. the end.

needless to say i'll still be trying on NDC come fri. morn.

:nthat:

Last edited:
“@FinishLine: @da_kidd_j Only those who were drafted have received an email. Those who were not drafted will receive an email later.”

YOU ARE CONFIRMED

Congratulations, your spot in line has been reserved.

You will be emailed with your confirmation. Bring your confirmation email along with your valid PHOTO ID to the Citadel on 12/21 between 8 AM and 10 AM local time to claim your very own Jordan Retro 11’s.

See you then!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS.......

they sent another email with a properly working link

I had 2 fnl draft entries (2 diff wc accts), i got 1 drafted email but havent gotten anything in my other email for my 2nd entry.  I tried the WC and email insert from my 2nd entry in the link but just says i didnt enter in time.  Anyone else?

btw, lmao at this thread, pure entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom