Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Someone mentioned it a couple pages back, I think your SPOT in line is reserved, you may not get your size but you're guaranteed a pair.

Finishline twitter says that your reservation is for your size. The twitter account said that you won't be allowed to get any other size beside the one you registered for.

glad I won, but like many have said, it's getting ridiculous now just to get some shoes.

i got the draft email this morning and the link wasn't working. Did the trick to add me WC number and email and I got the you are confirmed message. Still haven't received my confirmation email. That was since 6:30 this morning.

Finishline just sent me another drafted email saying that the link should work. It doesn't work still. I'm nervous now smh.

Finishline twitter says that your reservation is for your size. The twitter account said that you won't be allowed to get any other size beside the one you registered for.

If you get drafted and confirmed you are guaranteed for the size you put in... The other crap they wrote on the draft entry message is just for them to protect themselves just in case your pair is missing or not there by the time you claim it. Your only hope is that none of the shady stuff happens with your guaranteed pair.

Yo, for those of you that have given up hope, DON'T! I just woke up at 7:30 MST and checked my email and there was nothing. Well I just checked again at 8:00 and I got my Drafted email. I'm about to try to RSVP and see what happens.

Got the email saying I had been drafted, and the link didn't work. Typed in my WC# after reading some post on another forum and finally RSVPed. Just got my confirmation email to pick them up on 12-21 from 8 am - 10 am.

I still have a feeling if you did the loophole trick before the 2nd RSVP email came out, you're good. I highly doubt they erased all the RSVPs. I think they created the 2nd email to help the real people who couldnt RSVP. Either way I'll be there 8am to join the battle royale...

i got the draft email this morning and the link wasn't working. Did the trick to add me WC number and email and I got the you are confirmed message. Still haven't received my confirmation email. That was since 6:30 this morning.
Finishline just sent me another drafted email saying that the link should work. It doesn't work still. I'm nervous now smh.

You probably messed up the system by typing your info on the link earlier and confirmed then FNL probably change things up this morning and wrote a different program to fix the old problem.

The new link is freaking garbo u still have to go into the search bar and backspace after the WC# and & SMH after i do that they tell me the same thing i already know. Where is my conformation email tho son?

When i won the gmp i asked them why they wouldnt just flat out tell me that i had a pair on lock there.They said they had to word it like that just in case. It is a guaranteed pair in your size.

Last edited:

I'm in the same boat. I think a few of us are actually (Magic1978)

I wonder if it's a manager at the physical store itself that is confirming reservations or Finishline corporate is. Might be the reason we haven't seen any yet, as some stores are just opening up at 10am. I'm giving them a couple of hours, but around noon will be going in store if I don't see a confirmation email.

I'm in the same boat. I think a few of us are actually (Magic1978)

I wonder if it's a manager at the physical store itself that is confirming reservations or Finishline corporate is. Might be the reason we haven't seen any yet, as some stores are just opening up at 10am. I'm giving them a couple of hours, but around noon will be going in store if I don't see a confirmation email.

They probably won't get the final list together until tomorrow or thursday. Wait it out a day, knowing FNL they always take extended time to secure everything.

They resent me the email too and it didn't work and I'm already reserved......FNL sucks. I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg. Come release day its going to be a disaster......
mean.gif

Ok, sooooo I didn't get an email last night, but just got one saying I was "still drafted".

Last edited:
They resent me the email too and it didn't work and I'm already reserved......FNL sucks. I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg. Come release day its going to be a disaster......:smh:

I was already confirmed too (I have the print out and everything)...then i clicked the second "Confirm RSVP Email" and it didn't work.... HAHAHAHAHA :smokin

got the new email in my spam but click the link and this...

i rsvp late last night.. anyone else get this

Back
Top Bottom