Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

At least west coast heads have the opportunity to cop online at 5am and then head to the FL at 8am and find out if they got screwed or not.. East Coast gotta a 1 shot deal.. 

GUYS same trick to get the new FNL emails to work. Just like with the broken draft entry emails seems FNL cant fix a problem from 2 days ago. Their IT is horrible

U gotta backspace in the address bar after you WC# and &

got the new email in my spam but click the link and this...

i rsvp late last night.. anyone else get this
Same here I'm just bring my email with my name and location if i don't get the email this dumb stupid.

OK. Has anyone been able to RSVP with the old link AND the new link?

Also, can someone post a pic of what their RSVP confirmation email looks like with the NEW link??

this is gonna be one of the craziest releases bc of how the game has changed!!
mean.gif
my story...?
so i get a call from my connect yesterday. keep in mind i haven't had to line up for quite some time now. every release i take him my $$ ahead of time and he buys my shoes the morning of RD so that there aren't pairs still in the system and my pair(s) are behind the counter so i can casually walk in when i'm ready to pick up.
i been doing this too long and i REFUSE to line up anymore (i don't care what shoes they are. i'm done with camping FOREVAR!!!!) anyway, he calls and says his boss will be there on the 21st. it's FCFS and he said i should park by the curb and camp bc he can't hold me down on this release. needless to say i LOL'd at the "u should camp by the curb" part.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

so with the new developments in mind i go to columbia mall yesterday to enter the dtlr raffle and what do u know?? they called the wife this morn (i entered 2 tix, 1 in my name, 1 in hers and she won). gotta pick up @ 9:45 fri morn. the end.
needless to say i'll still be trying on NDC come fri. morn.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 stopped by Columbia DTLR and dude told me they gave out 1000 tickets and have less than 100 pairs

HAHA FNL is working a LINK to fix the LINK which was suppose to FIX the original LINK

Holy freaking crap son

I didn't get an email last night, but was able to RSVP easily with the email I got this morning saying I was "still drafted".

Hey, can somebody inbox me what im supposed to do to get this RSVP to actually work? I clock it and get the same message, "You can only" yad yada yada. I'd appreciate it.

At least west coast heads have the opportunity to cop online at 5am and then head to the FL at 8am and find out if they got screwed or not.. East Coast gotta a 1 shot deal.. 

I agree but, this is when having a smart phone comes into play, my friend.

I already confirmed my RSVP last night and am still waiting for the confirmation email but I
Just received another draft email saying "You're still Drafted" but once I click RSVP Now, it says this

I wonder if my first confirmation email will come or if I missed out?

So i got my orignial email im drafted at 2:00 am this morning and still havent received my new email. Guess im all set NDC or bust

man all this raffles etc is crazy... im going to cop from one of these sites selling them for more $, gamble on release day for another pair at retail... that way if i miss out, i still have a pair.  Either way the pair i get from these early sites, will probably still be less than resellers ///// crazy though

I already confirmed my RSVP last night and am still waiting for the confirmation email but I
Just received another draft email saying "You're still Drafted" but once I click RSVP Now, it says this

I wonder if my first confirmation email will come or if I missed out?

It might, we dont know if the managers at FL are doing the confirming this morning or if its corporate. Like stated earlier, it may take a day or two for them to get their numbers right.

WOWWWW I was on this last night til about midnight and signing on now there were 500+ unread posts
eek.gif
eek.gif

The hype is REAL.

I received the draft email at 12:30 last night, link didn't work. On my way to work I received a still drafted email and was able to successfully RSVP.

Really hoping my pair will be reserved and not just a spot in line since my mall is a bit smaller.

funny that ppl who used "the loophole" havent gotten a confirmation email, so they tried to use the new link sent out this morning and now that wont work. 

HAHA FNL is working a LINK to fix the LINK which was suppose to FIX the original LINK

Holy freaking crap son
roll.gif

Eastbay Rep he wants to know why you hate Canadians.
LOL you do not even want to tknow what this guy has to ask you....

He wants to know why Eastbay is  "racist" against Canadians.  His words, not mine
We service all 50 states and over 120 countries. We love all of our customers!
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
Not enough to double box our orders that aren't on that special list.
wink.gif
  I love y'all too tho...sometimes.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are people actually getting another email sent to them when they confirm their RSVP
Or are people just getting a confirmation page opened in the link they already in?

Back
Top Bottom