Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Haha why is this guy so mad when I'm just having fun?
laugh.gif
Cuz ur's 7 am LOL.  I wasn't aiming it at anyone imparticualr.  Nevermind, hopefully people just know that they are not being double screwed by not getting to use the non existant loop hole.

Received the email last night about winning but RSVP link didnt work. Just tried it after reading others useful information and it worked so time to wake up and check things out Friday. This should be fun..

Hey guys, how are finishlines handling the Bred 11s for GS sizes? first come first serve? footlockers in houston gave out tickets SMH (for GS sizes :smh: )

Just tryna get em for my girl for Xmas. any info is appreciated

GrapeApe,
im not mad at you... im just chilling here having fun.
ive had my share of angry rants in the past.

Hey guys, how are finishlines handling the Bred 11s for GS sizes? first come first serve? footlockers in houston gave out tickets SMH (for GS sizes :smh: )

you might need to call your local finishline for that question.

Please restate your question and we will be happy to answer that for you.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth
LOL you do not even want to tknow what this guy has to ask you....

He wants to know why Eastbay is  "racist" against Canadians.  His words, not mine

The finishlines around my area are doing FCFS...

womp womp...No email for me...down to 2 raffles, then its online or bust...

I didn't get an email....but tried the link substituting my WC# and email and was able to confirm.
glasses.gif
I never got the original email and was a part of the 2nd batch of draft emails on Sat.......I wonder if they messed up those emails again and that's why I haven't gotten an email yet??

Still no confirmation email even though I successfully RSVP'ed. I printed out my drafted email and am taking it to the store at 10am to figure out WTF is going on. This is so dumb....

The FNL loophole is to get store employees and resellers in the back door. They sent me a drafted email and I didn't even enter the draft. I truly feel sorry for the guys that's getting screwed over on release day.

Not a fan of the 8am-10am pickup window, since I try to get to work by 8am. I'll try to get there at 7 and see what happens.

I plugged my WC and email into the link and it says I "procrastinated too long" and didn't enter the draft. When I did enter. Oh well :smh:

Last edited:
The FNL loophole is to get store employees and resellers in the back door. They sent me a drafted email and I didn't even enter the draft. I truly feel sorry for the guys that's getting screwed over on release day.

That be some funny **** if that's the case... Going to be one crazy morning when they end up with like 200 people with confirmations with only 60 pairs.

Man you really think a FNL CORP. cares about helping resellers and better yet employees get out with them Round table space ghost stories

That be some funny **** if that's the case... Going to be one crazy morning when they end up with like 200 people with confirmations with only 60 pairs.

The only people who are going to get pairs are the ones that can show proof of the "You've Been Drafted" e-mail

Back
Top Bottom