Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL I'm not furious.  I got in.  It is 16 pages of people not understanding what they are looking at.  And some feel cheated that the "cheat" link isn't working for them.  The post was long because I was trying to explain exactly what was happening.  Add on top of that it is guys with 6 posts sayin "Plz help me it won't let me do what it let you guys do, this is BS wah wah!"  LOL, just fools

Lol who cares man, as fast as this thread moves your useless paragraphs will be forgotten in like half an hour

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

look at the fine print from the confirmation email... SMH.. it still does not guarentee ****.. way to create doubt for the customer experience

Just click your link and add your WC # after "wcid=".
I followed what they said in previous pages and boom.

Jada did you get your confirmation e-mail yet?

Let me predict my Friday...
I'll be lined up at 3am, I may or may not secure a pair at a spot i've never failed at. This means I will likely fail. While in line, I will try to copp online, and it will crash, as it does during this time every year. Then I will drive 2 hrs away to the store I got the draft email for, so the employee can tell me how for some reason they had confirmations for like 2974 size 12s, and they are gone because they had 2 pair.
And I could care less if this is how it goes down... because i'm expecting it. Been doing this tooooo long, i'm bound to take an L sometime. This will likely be it haha

Got drafted and yeah just like everyone else it's giving an error message for a valid invite, tried to edit with my winners circle and email STILLL NOT WORKING ...call the FNL NO. The number or code yu have dialed is incorrect :smh:

Lol who cares man, as fast as this thread moves your useless paragraphs will be forgotten in like half an hour
Good then you can forget it now.  You know how much useless **** you post LOL.  You are the wanna be sheriff when people are arguing always posting the, "quit this complaining" useless posts. 

Last edited:
Never got conformation wtf. F that I'm personally going to the fnl I sign up for and showing them to there face. RSVP in person f the *******t

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot of salty people in here if that link end up disqualifying them or didn't work for some reason. Maybe there's a reason you guys are not getting the email confirmations.

well, i always thought my stuff was weird with FNL....

i mean they emailed my gmail acct even though my fnl acct is linked to my msn.... wc number was correct tho so i was like eff it.... time to go get a bunch of WC accts for next time :lol:

Got drafted but when I click RSVP it says I have to have a valid email. Smh

keeps telling me i need an invite...how in the F do I need another invite.....pretty sure "YOU'VE BEEN DRAFTED" means I was invited...

FNL isn't even answering on their cusotmer service number :frown:

Oh posting more useless posts? oh wait it is a Gif that gets used 12 times a day on here.  Thanks for being so useful with your great posts.  Did you not figure how to make the link cheat for you yet?  You still stuck on that?  LOL I'm surprised you can use a computer.

Got my confirmation email.  So they are coming right after you finish the RSVP for some people.

LOL sorry BigJ.  I wasn't talking about either one of the 2 people that took it so personally.  I was talking about the guys with 6, 7 posts, freaking out because they thought they were getting screwed and not being allowed to use the "loop hole"

My apologies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom