Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hooking up their family
roll.gif

Anyone that struck out on the DM/Raffles/Tickets considering camping out? Dont turn your nose up at any option at this point in the game. Stay positive and keep on doing your homework. Keep on making calls. These major retailers are so conflicted right now. My local FNL has one person saying draft and another saying FCFS. I didnt even bother to enter any contests because they are rigged from the start. No one is playing fair with this release. I have a strong gut feeling that a majority of the major chains are going to give these pairs to the first people to walk through the door regardless of ticket or draft status. If time and dedication is something you want to use towards getting this shoe go line up and be safe. 

On the
Looks like I was the only one that didn't get the RSVP from either NTLA or NTSM, If anyone has an 11.5 at either one and wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it and look forward to paying back the favor. I'm out. This sh*t just making me even more depressed
I'm on the same boat. Good thing I wasn't depending on the RSVP.

i struck out both SM and LA i guess...damn...guess im up early 5 AM..if not im hittin up the mall

Man...NT Chi is WILDING, lol.

I know they got 900+ pairs, but damn...7 hours later and all DMs still haven't been sent out...:smh:

@eastbay  Have you upgraded servers because anytime in the past you website is soo bogged down I can never get Jordans off your site?  Have you thought about doing it the way Nikestore.com does it now?

a couple of you guys are truly idiots. if you have a program why would you brag about it here and put up screenshots. it really amazes me the stupidity of some people.

If you get a confirmation for the RSVP are you guaranteed a pair in your size because they don't specify what size in the DM

Back
Top Bottom