Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^Some places will raffle off the remaining pairs. It's worth a shot. They did it for the DB 9 here in Dallas.

Wooooo got my confirmation from Chicago about 30 minutes ago. Size 8. But I'm not celebrating 'til I have 'em in my hands...

First time doing this silly twitter RSVP thing. Took me a sec to figure it out. Only reason I even had a twitter account was for getting free Amazon mp3 and video credits...

Got a DM back from NTChicago.. Anyone know how the pickup process works!? Are you guaranteed the size that you DM'ed them? Does it matter what time I go pick them up 8am-5pm? Thanks guys and hope everyones getting DMs back!

Got a DM back from NiketTown! This is a stupid question but I haven't gotten a successful Twitter RSVP until today. It said I have a spot on line and they're available from 8am to 6pm does that mean I can walk in anytime during the day and pickup my size or is it 1st come 1st serve. Basically should I get there at 8 am or come in whenever? If anyone who's participated in these before can advise I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

If you guys missed out on the RSVP, don't worry you guys have so many websites to go to and try.

NDC, EastBay, FTL, FNL, FA, DSG (possibly), SH, CT, End, NBAstore(possibly)  etc.

Last edited:
Got a DM back from NiketTown! This is a stupid question but I haven't gotten a successful Twitter RSVP until today. It said I have a spot on line and they're available from 8am to 6pm does that mean I can walk in anytime during the day and pickup my size or is it 1st come 1st serve. Basically should I get there at 8 am or come in whenever? If anyone who's participated in these before can advise I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

You have reserved a spot in line to camp out in order to possibly receive a ticket for a limited raffle in which you may or may not get your size so get there early!

You can come in any time and pick up your size.

If you received a DM back from NT, you can come in anytime during the time frame and pick up your size..No camp, no reserved spot in line.

EDIT: NVM I'm guessing you gonna have to get there early now, not sure most NT is guaranteed if you got the DM.

Last edited:
a couple of you guys are truly idiots. if you have a program why would you brag about it here and put up screenshots. it really amazes me the stupidity of some people.

DON'T CARE.

1092945_o.gif

Whoa sitting on the toilet bout to cry myself taking a #2 and jumped out there as soon as I get the notice!! NIKELA. First time getting it through RSVP. Only thing is it says I have a place in line didnt mention my shoe size? Is that a problem??

Back
Top Bottom