Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i think you have to order above $250 to get hit with customs fees

i got my oly 7s off end and it was about 185 after everything

Seems like the market is flooded with these. There should be enough for everyone that really wants a pair. Resell shouldn't be too bad at all. First day maybe, but after a couple weeks, I think they'll go down.

Can anyone confirm if these are as comfy as the 2010 cool greys? Or any where near them?? Not for nuttin but those ****** were mad comfy.

Successfully RSVP'd at NTDC again!

Also, got three confirmations even though my DMs weren't particularly fast. Seems to confirm the abundance of these. I acually think this is great.

Still waiting for Nike Chi :smh:. Its weird how this works...Breds, send RSVP 2 minutes after they tweet and get nothing.....Concords, wait 6 1/2 hours and got a pair. Needed a fail back just in case the FNL draft falls through.

I just got my confirmation at 9:49 and I sent my RSVP out at 3:23. My advice is to just wait it out

Got a DM back from NTChicago.. Anyone know how the pickup process works!? Are you guaranteed the size that you DM'ed them? Does it matter what time I go pick them up 8am-5pm? Thanks guys and hope everyones getting DMs back!
I'm almost positive that you're guaranteed your size as long as you get there 5 pm. The only time I ever won the RSVP was for the Gold Medal KD IV's and they gave us a 8 am-10 am pick up window. I got there at 8:45 am and the line for the pick up was on Ontario on the side of Garmin. Security and Nike employees were outside with a clipboard and checking ID's and the line was about 25-30 deep but it moved super fast because I was back in my car by 9:05 am... Easiest pick up ever... I hope this one is similar...

Back
Top Bottom