Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finally got my RSVP from NTSF under an hour ago. Now I can scoop up a pair during my lunch break. Won't need my sis to get my pair in NTLV so vegas heads keep an eye out for a size 9 once 6pm hits.

a couple of you guys are truly idiots. if you have a program why would you brag about it here and put up screenshots. it really amazes me the stupidity of some people.

seriously. if an app did exist, why gloat here and put attention to yourself and have nike change their system and then you lose all your advantage. some people have no brains

this goes to show there must be anywhere from 500 pairs and up at all niketown's all over the country

Last edited:
I'm dozing off over here, knocking in and out of consciousness. Really wanted to keep awake to see if I get the Mercer confirmation. Because I was confirmed at Roosevelt, NikeNYC, and Boston. Out of all of them, I know for a fact I sent in Mercers message the quickest. So we will see how it plays out in the AM. 

When you RSVP you mention your size. I'm guessing the person who's sending the tweets doesn't want to personalize over 500+ messages with various sizes...

Yeah, my bro and a couple of friends didn't get the size in their dm's. I'm guessing because they received a lot of stock.

wow they mustve really produced a lot of these! just got rsvp from NTNY
im 3 for 3 with rsvp's
NTNY, Roosevelt, 21Mercer got a sz9 rsvp'ed at all three
i hope the thunders tomorrow will be this easy

Still waiting for Nike Chi :smh:. Its weird how this works...Breds, send RSVP 2 minutes after they tweet and get nothing.....Concords, wait 6 1/2 hours and got a pair. Needed a fail back just in case the FNL draft falls through.

I've never done the RSVP thing but got confirmation from FNL. So what's the scene like on Release Day, am I gonna be in line forever? RSVP says I have from 8-10 to claim, just not sure if I need to get there early to get my pair by 10.

Still waiting for Nike Chi :smh:. Its weird how this works...Breds, send RSVP 2 minutes after they tweet and get nothing.....Concords, wait 6 1/2 hours and got a pair. Needed a fail back just in case the FNL draft falls through.
There's still hope. They haven't tweeted saying all dm's have been sent.

Back
Top Bottom