Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

received my DM from NTNY
smokin.gif
You just received it? What size. That took a while. 

Ok I know for a fact it's not on a first come first serve basis as they claim... I sent out the tweet seconds after the RSVP began.. My girl logged in on her twitter after me and lucky for me she got picked... I just want to know what's the actual "algorithm" they're using...

Ok I know for a fact it's not on a first come first serve basis as they claim... I sent out the tweet seconds after the RSVP began.. My girl logged in on her twitter after me and lucky for me she got picked... I just want to know what's the actual "algorithm" they're using...
What size did you go for, and what Nike did you DM? 

No, that's not fact. That's speculation. It depends on the size too. We're all skeptical about the RSVP process, but none of it is solid concrete proof... just accusations.

Looks like I was the only one that didn't get the RSVP from either NTLA or NTSM, If anyone has an 11.5 at either one and wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it and look forward to paying back the favor. I'm out. This sh*t just making me even more depressed

Are footlocker and Eastbay owned by the same company?  Their checkouts on their website are the exact same format, do they share inventory?

Looks like I was the only one that didn't get the RSVP from either NTLA or NTSM, If anyone has an 11.5 at either one and wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it and look forward to paying back the favor. I'm out. This sh*t just making me even more depressed
Right there with you bro 

So my last hope was NDC and eastbay Friday morning.. And sure enough I have to travel for work exactly at 7am (8am EST))... dang it... Now im going to figure out a way to take my laptop with me to get online and order them..

Keep in mind that if you are ordering from Eastbay, you can also use a smart phone to make the purchase online. :D

EastbayRep - James.

Signed off when I left work. Just now get back on 50 pages later and we are still talking about RSVPs and confirmations and twitter crap? Man this shoe really needs 2 threads.

just got through nikedc

actually ended up securing two pairs through them thanks to adub beta, so if they let me grab both of them im gonna help someone out that didnt get one

Looks like I'm gonna miss out from both as well. Being size 13 is not a gift.

wait does Eastbay still Crash Bandicoot everytime they release Js...... i gave up on them long time ago
grin.gif

Signed off when I left work. Just now get back on 50 pages later and we are still talking about RSVPs and confirmations and twitter crap? Man this shoe really needs 2 threads.
I kind of agree.. but 2 threads would be more difficult to moderate. You'd have all the newly registered members posting in the wrong thread and there would just be more clutter, IMO. I think it's fine to just have everything in one thread even if it does get really repetitive and annoying with all the posts that don't really contribute to the overall thread. It's not that hard to skim through the posts and know which ones to skip.. at least for me it isn't.

Good to see that most people are happy on NT... but we all know that's not gonna last long by page 520 all the salty people who missed out will come in...

Back
Top Bottom