Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

seriously y did they send me 2 dm's with no sizes? if they are for two differnt sizes can i at least pick the size i want?

There was no program needed for this one the Niketowns for the most part had lots of quantities if you got your DM in at dallas within the first minute or so you should have got a pair. I did a 11.5 for the heck of it and got confirmation. This aint the case for limited releases such as DB9, Stealths .... you would have to get your message in within 10sec or so to even have a chance.

Last edited:
the hell does "processing DMs" mean anyway? sounds like its just random who gets in and it doesnt matter if youre the first one to send the DM. or it means "lemme call my friends first and see what sizes they want then well randomly pick a few people so it looks like we arent rigging this"

http://sneakernews.com/2012/12/19/air-jordan-xi-bred-beauty-shots/2/  some HD pics from sneakernews 
eek.gif
man im over here lookin at these shots like they some fine girls on tumblr. i needa get out more 
roll.gif

It's in Beverly Hills dude it's not ghetto at all probably one of the nicest places in California to shop, chill, eat, etc.
Well it doesn't matter if it was loaded or not it gives him more power to him than everyone else.  How is someone suppose to know it's not loaded?
You do realize that he had his pair and brought it for protection.

Back
Top Bottom