Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

when will the app be ready and do you foresee Nike doing something to keep apps from working?

Nike is just using what twitter gives them and twitter's API isn't going to change to stop apps from getting thru. If anything, Twitter would be glad if Nike didn't do their releases on here. Think about all that stress on their servers just from Nike every week. Maybe there's some benefit to having people on twitter, but it's just constant refreshing of one page, not as though people are surfing twitter.

Nike knows whats going on i think they will change the way the RSVP service works into a raffle type thing where its random and not FCFS. Only way to stop any advantage.

to those who are still waiting, until they sent out the "all DMs has been sent tweet" there's still chance you might get that DM

maybe we should then petition twitter to kick Nike off and have them come up with a better system thats more transparent

Petitioning twitter to kick off a fortune 100 company from using its service within the terms of that service is not going to do any good. Bottom line is that as the apps get more powerful and a larger secondary market pops up (sound familiar?) Nike will have to deal with this. Perhaps they are using twitter as a bridge between the old way and a new system that will effectively handle these releases. We know their servers suck and can't keep up, so twitter is great for Nike to buy some time in getting their IT up to par.

literally dm'd ntsf within 15 seconds of them tweetin and still no dm, my fault though cause i didnt put a # before fathersday. Can't believe i didnt get my pair

i have the worst luck ever i swear 
sick.gif

Nike knows whats going on i think they will change the way the RSVP service works into a raffle type thing where its random and not FCFS. Only way to stop any advantage.
a raffle will not stop workers from hooking up family and friends on rsvp out here in shady LA.

You don't have to be/look like a geek or nerd to design and program an application.
yeah, I know. I work in an industry where many of my co-workers are Javascript or HTML5 or PHP backend coders.  Not all of em look like that.

.......but a LOT of others do, conversely.
I don't look like that...lol.

Looks like I need to clear out some free time to research this.  Actually creating a Twitter account would be a good start.

I got through to Roosevelt and that was with me writing BREAD....noticed 5 seconds later, deleted, and re-sent corrected one :lol:

PM me when that app is ready bruh.......looks like you got a winner......
i'm 2 for 2, my twitter feed speaks for itself lol  side note - i'm gonna have to set some time aside and make an app myself. its just some regex cmds and sending a msg. anyone with a book and some programming background could do

What happened?
So during the DB9 release someone thought it would be smart to bring a gun..(No one was injured)

Thankfully the cops came and arrested him.

Couldn't even imagine if he didn't get his size or he picked a fight with someone.

Last edited:
PROGRAM WORKS.

WAS JUST TESTING IT OUT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M NOT GOING TO PICK THESE UP SO THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE A LEFTOVER PAIR AT NIKE DALLAS AFTER THE PICKUP WINDOW HAS EXPIRED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SWOOP ON THEM.

damn went 0-4.. this blows good thing i got one paired secured, will try online again friday morning from the trade bait and gift for the little cuzin

4/4 for today. App speaks for itself.
Hey, if the app actually works, more power to you. 

Hope it lasts for you.  Nike might crack down in the future; they were disqualifying automated responses for the Paranorman release...back in August I think. 

So during the DB9 release someone thought it would be smart to bring a gun..(No one was injured)

Couldn't even imagine if he didn't get his size or he picked a fight with someone.

Any chance he brought it to protect himself in case someone else had one. You don't really think he was the only one with a gun do you?

i heard the gun wasn't even loaded. the funny part is that the store is in Beverly Hills (near by Rodeo Dr,)... its not like the store was in the ghetto...

Back
Top Bottom