Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ok cool thanks, its crazy that you were able to tell me more than my management could , its a shame that we should even have to go through this...employees and customers

i been at the corporate office in Indianapolis almost this entire year, but yea i'd try to get the XI anyway i can cuz the employee draft actually is open to any FNL employee in the country

I mean, if Finishline is telling you to come claim your pair from 8-10am, I'm going to assume that means your pair, in the size you rsvp'd, will be held for you.

What would be the best FNL to go to in So. Cal to snipe some at 10 a.m.... thinking cerritos for the size of the actual store...

damn these are already at $340 on ebay.. which means that they will go for $400+ the first 3 days
mean.gif

thank god for having connects...

What would be the best FNL to go to in So. Cal to snipe some at 10 a.m.... thinking cerritos for the size of the actual store...

if anyone has any newly remodeled or renovated FNL's in their town those usually have the most inventory

Accepting the L on this one.. Ill just wait for the retro 5 in January.. Lost hope in releases like this, too many fake jordan fans that havent payed attention to shoes before this.. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else out there!

Damb shame what this has come to. u have people selling spaces in line,u have people with programs to eat up all the rsvp's and all type of other foolishness this shhhhh is terrible 
mean.gif

Everybody asking about the FNL employees, let me put it like this. We don't know how the release will play out, but were planning on copping a few.

This.
Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.
80 difference = One 8 hour shift or so.
You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

Yo if these are going for $280, A lot of people including me would cop 2 pairs right now. Reality is they are averaging $320. That is a lot of minimum wage for these youngins. Looking out for the lil homies.

I will contact my confirmed fnl's on Thursday about how it will work. I think it's too early to get good info. All I know is that my two farthest fnl's are 60mi apart. Hoping they start early at 7am.

Yup

i missed the raffles....fnl sends me all type of bs, but naaaaaaah. No WC email after staying tuned.

Anywho, it's 2 spots here doing 1st come 1st serve. They open at 7.
May have to get my tailgate chair rdy. Never been through this much bs.
should be fun

Nope i consistently asked management and they told they didnt hear anything about that. But FNL cant even get the draft right for customers so i figured they didnt have it right and ready for us. So it will be treated as a regular release for employees.
Lol no. Employees arent allowed to buy any of the pairs that are at the store right now. They are reserved for DRAFT only. Employees have their own draft, If won pairs will be shipped to them. 

This.
Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.
80 difference = One 8 hour shift or so.
You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

Yo if these are going for $280, A lot of people including me would cop 2 pairs right now. Reality is they are averaging $320. That is a lot of minimum wage for these youngins. Looking out for the lil homies.

the first week or two these will resell way over $280.

$350 atleast

FNL just replied to me on Facebook:

If I don't get my confirmation email and they don't let me cop my shoes, I'm gonna show them this message on my iPhone then smack them in the face.

Last edited:
Lol no. Employees arent allowed to buy any of the pairs that are at the store right now. They are reserved for DRAFT only. Employees have their own draft, If won pairs will be shipped to them. 
Thanks for clarifying I heard the same thing.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom