Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, but a lot of people don't have one, so I'm not stressing it.
The point of RSVP'ing is so the store has your information. Dudes really think a store is going to say, well we have your name, and you have your ID, and the RSVP or whatever else e-mails...but you don't have your confirmation e-mail...sorry?
If that's the case you should be worried the store has your information regardless, because that's pretty much what it comes down too and not a print out of a confirmation e-mail.
Exactly what I was thinking. As long as you RSVP'd and you go to the page where it says your RSVP is confirmed, you should be good. The confirmation email is just extra security for me.

Yeah I just spoke to my local FNL again and they said they will be emailed whoever won the raffles so basically they have all your information and once again you are guaranteed the size that you pick.

I ain't even tripping anymore about the confirmation email if they already have my name in their system.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking. As long as you RSVP'd and you go to the page where it says your RSVP is confirmed, you should be good. The confirmation email is just extra security for me.
Just called my FNL  dude said no confirmation email no shoes!!! Not trying to be an *** just trying to help out... I would be heated if I got to the store and the said "sorry, no email no shoes". I know it sounds silly but think about who were dealing with.

I swear this thread jumps 50-75 pages a day with useless info or questions asked. Good luck to everyone, time to get back my time wasted reading the same b.s.

Just called my FNL  dude said no confirmation email no shoes!!! Not trying to be an *** just trying to help out... I would be heated if I got to the store and the said "sorry, no email no shoes". I know it sounds silly but think about who were dealing with.
Give them that mamba stare; if anything show them the damn email where they give you all your information: shoe size, full name, and email address and it says "CONFIRM RSVP." The email that shows you that you won the draft.

Last edited:
I don't care what sneaker is releasing. There's not a snowballs chance in hell in camping in this weather.

Online or take the L if you really want em.
This.

Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.

80 difference = One 8 hour shift or so.

You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

Right. Hopefully I can snag a deal on Craigslist for $250-$275.. CL is so hit and miss though, probably gonna see pairs on there for $500 on RD :x
I ain't tryna knock anyone's hustle but lettuce be cereal, $500?

Those people deserve to be flaked on, "jp, ain't nobody paying $500 for dem pleighboi" via text.

I ain't tryna knock anyone's hustle but lettuce be cereal, $500?
Those people deserve to be flaked on, "jp, ain't nobody paying $500 for dem pleighboi" via text.

i know a cat right now with like 10 pairs..tryna get $450 a pair. i feel sorry him cuz no one is gonna cop at that price

You dudes are going to have heart attacks worrying about things beyond your control. At the end of the day it's only money and sneakers and really isn't that important. Connecticut should have put things in perspective last week.

Absolutely right !! Unfortunately ppl don't take the time out to reflect on something like that. Nothing is important after learning of Connecticut ! I think for the first time the states will now implement a ban on auto assault guns. That has to be the worst thing ever.

Talked to the manager of my local Finishline where I am confirmed RSVP, he assured me, after I showed him my email, that I will have my size 12 waiting for my Friday.

:smokin

This.
Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.
You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

$80 - 8 hour shift

you guys need to step up your game, your education, do something. that a couple of bucks over minimum wage. Last thing any of you should be doing is buying multiple pairs

For non-TLO releases how much of a head start can you get searching as opposed to waiting for the link? Seconds? Minutes? I dont want to fail searching and fall behind if its not worth it.

I received my FNL confirmation email and I am also guaranteed a pair at Champs as well. Good luck everyone.

If there are leftover pairs at Finishline after 10AM can "undrafted" people buy the XIs? Finishline makes it sound like you can't.

^^^^^^^^^^  
mean.gif

My FNL got 10 pairs of XI's. We had 36 pairs of the Bred IV's. Take that for what its worth. compared them to my CDP's today. Seems like it has better cushioning around the ankle. Also hoping the 23 wont rub off as easy, but we shall see.  

This.
Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.

$80 - 8 hour shift

you guys need to step up your game, your education, do something. that a couple of bucks over minimum wage. Last thing any of you should be doing is buying multiple pairs
I just thought it was safe to assume majority of people were still young.

But I guess that's NT for you...m3, model girlfriend, and etc...My fault pimp.

I just thought it was safe to assume majority of people were still young.
But I guess that's NT for you...m3, model girlfriend, and etc...My fault pimp.
some people take stats too literal is all bro.

A week camping is ******ed period. Even with the 2500 resell of Yeezys, idiots were willing to do a month long camp.

Back
Top Bottom