Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Big difference between 2001 and 2012.

I never got a confirmation email but I also didnt get a "LOSER" email either :rolleyes When I FB messaged FNL, they said they would forward my information so I could get the confirmation email but that was at 3PM. Havent gotten anything yet.

I also called the store I drafted for and they said aslong as you RSVP'ed, youre good to go, she didnt mention anything about an email.

Should I call the customer service hotline and ask them whats up?

I never got a confirmation email but I also didnt get a "LOSER" email either
eyes.gif
When I FB messaged FNL, they said they would forward my information so I could get the confirmation email but that was at 3PM. Havent gotten anything yet.
I also called the store I drafted for and they said aslong as you RSVP'ed, youre good to go, she didnt mention anything about an email.
Should I call the customer service hotline and ask them whats up?
If you RSVP'd you should be fine brah, they said you should get it within 24 hours..Probably tomorrow their just having a ton of issues right now 
laugh.gif

i know a cat right now with like 10 pairs..tryna get $450 a pair. i feel sorry him cuz no one is gonna cop at that price

The way some of these people act in here I won't be surprise if he gets that price on release day and a few days after to be honest.

looking for some help from those who have the 01s ds...about to pull the trigger on them

should i be worried about cracking, sole coming off, etc? im not looking to ball in these but to wear pretty often, at least once a week.  how long will they last with casual wear?  the more and more i look at em compared to the 12s, the more i want the 01s.  thx for the help!

PM me if you can since this thread is getting outta control

Any FNL employees in here that knows anything about the draft from an instore perspective?
At my Fnl the corporate has not told us much of anything except those with RSVP get to line up first and go and then those with out will have to line up after the RSVP people get their pairs. I dont know if the RSVP guarantees your pair but the corporate has not given the management any rules on how the employees get their pair, so that means of course the employees will get their pair first, then the RSVP get their pair and the rest of those lining up will get their pair. For those without RSVP...you should get their early but good news is we do have more stock than we got of the cool grey ix's even though that means very little with this hyped pair.

Last edited:
sneaker post got them for 320. i know thats not a steal but around my way they tyring to charge 350.00 and i know they going to add tax.

At my Fnl the corporate has not told us much of anything except those with RSVP get to line up first and go and then those with out will have to line up after the RSVP people get their pairs. I dont know if the RSVP guarantees your pair but the corporate has not given the management any rules on how the employees get their pair, so that means of course the employees will get their pair first, then the RSVP get their pair and the rest of those lining up will get their pair. For those without RSVP...you should get their early but good news is we do have more stock than we got of the cool grey ix's even though that means very little with this hyped pair.
I thought the fnl employees had there own draft system going for there pairs?

This turned into a FNL thread, just got my email telling me to kick rocks....GLooks FNL.  I wonder how many people will purely screw up showing up between 8-10 at the right store with the necessary papers.  Hissy fits will be thrown, hype stays building.

hey well how it works is that if u win with FNL ur pair is guaranteed until 10 am at that point its game for anyone with the bread, only thing that will cause someone with the email confirming their draft and proper ID not to get their shoes is if they come without payment methods under the impression that they literally "won" a pair of shoes...also FNL employees shudnt be able to get this discounted or buy at all supposedly because they will b conducting an employee draft...id still try online either way

Resell prices are already ridiculous for these.  It's a shame... I hope Friday is good and fair to all of us.

Hopefully FNL doesn't drop the ball on this one and is prepared to handle a release like this.

I thought the fnl employees had there own draft system going for there pairs?
Nope i consistently asked management and they told they didnt hear anything about that. But FNL cant even get the draft right for customers so i figured they didnt have it right and ready for us. So it will be treated as a regular release for employees.

hey well how it works is that if u win with FNL ur pair is guaranteed until 10 am at that point its game for anyone with the bread, only thing that will cause someone with the email confirming their draft and proper ID not to get their shoes is if they come without payment methods under the impression that they literally "won" a pair of shoes...also FNL employees shudnt be able to get this discounted or buy at all supposedly because they will b conducting an employee draft...id still try online either way

ok cool thanks, its crazy that you were able to tell me more than my management could , its a shame that we should even have to go through this...employees and customers

Nope i consistently asked management and they told they didnt hear anything about that. But FNL cant even get the draft right for customers so i figured they didnt have it right and ready for us. So it will be treated as a regular release for employees.
Ok thats good to know I got my confirmation but guess thats not a gurantee, thanks for the info.

i can't keep up with this thread any more lol all i need to know is if i'm still guaranteed a pair with no email confirmation

Back
Top Bottom