Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Everybody asking about the FNL employees, let me put it like this. We don't know how the release will play out, but were planning on copping a few.
so are you saying that you (as a FNL employee) are gonna keep pairs that belong to the people that RSVP'd?
mean.gif

can't wait till resellers take pictures of their stash of 10 or some odd number of kicks and be like "bring in the Brinks trucks!!!!"

i do the same. I still havent worn my cool greys or concords and i have mult pairs of each
:smokin

Its been so bad in NYC, that i havent even worn my concords. When i gaze upon the black patent leather and icy blue soles, i am consumed with a burning fire of disgust...so i sold them. :lol:

Last edited:
FNL just replied to me on Facebook:

If I don't get my confirmation email and they don't let me cop my shoes, I'm gonna show them this message on my iPhone then smack them in the face.
Yup me too, FNL just messaged me back that I'm good to go on the RSVP so if I forget my email confirmation or something drastic happens I got proof succkaa.

At my Fnl the corporate has not told us much of anything except those with RSVP get to line up first and go and then those with out will have to line up after the RSVP people get their pairs. I dont know if the RSVP guarantees your pair but the corporate has not given the management any rules on how the employees get their pair, so that means of course the employees will get their pair first, then the RSVP get their pair and the rest of those lining up will get their pair. For those without RSVP...you should get their early but good news is we do have more stock than we got of the cool grey ix's even though that means very little with this hyped pair.

This can't be true for every FNL

man another restless night
grin.gif
a simple yes you're confirmed would suffice
mean.gif
Yo man message FNL on FB and give them your WC # and email and ask them if you are RSVP'd and just take a screenshot of that with your phone and if you don't get an email confirmation that is your proof.

They say that they're done taking RSVP confirmations, bs they took mine so yeah try it man.

well i got my call from champs i was screaming at work. i cant believe i won, raffle streak still perfect. had 5 tickets from diff stores i thought those people entering their whole dang familia into the raffle would screw my chances.

anyway easy parts over, now i get to pick em up but they in southwest houston where i could possibly get murdered. good luck everyone

people have been eating them up at the store i work at for a pre-order of $375 lol. fortunately we got 4 FSR so i easily scooped mine. good luck to everybody!!!

Back
Top Bottom