Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yup me too, FNL just messaged me back that I'm good to go on the RSVP so if I forget my email confirmation or something drastic happens I got proof succkaa.
Sheesh making it all super complicated even AFTER winning the draft. At least we can breathe a sigh of relief

either this rsvp crap will go off with very few incidents or it will be complete and utter chaos friday.
i'm gonna pay extra and avoid the b.s.

well i got my call from champs i was screaming at work. i cant believe i won, raffle streak still perfect. had 5 tickets from diff stores i thought those people entering their whole dang familia into the raffle would screw my chances.

anyway easy parts over, now i get to pick em up but they in southwest houston where i could possibly get murdered. good luck everyone
I grew up in that part of town and it isn't that bad, I always felt the northside is way worse. But still I'm walking into the mall four deep with a dude that always packs a pistol and a knife.

My friend randomly called me up today and said he didnt know these were dropping.

According to him his homeboy secured his pair by paying an employee $50 to make sure his name is picked during the raffle. I kept thinking to myself how that would be possible in the first place, but anyway shenanigans are always in play for these shoes.

well i got my call from champs i was screaming at work. i cant believe i won, raffle streak still perfect. had 5 tickets from diff stores i thought those people entering their whole dang familia into the raffle would screw my chances.

anyway easy parts over, now i get to pick em up but they in southwest houston where i could possibly get murdered. good luck everyone

Haha man you not lying at all!

Just curious, has anyone got lucky with RSVP for Nike on their iPhone? I tried for the Stealth foams and I thought for sure I was locked in for a pair. Waited less than a minute to send my message and didnt get picked. Didnt take any chances on cool grey 9's. Had my phone alerts on and Twitter open on the comp at work and I was able to do the message MUCH faster got my RSVP. Just curious if anyone actually got in good with a message and all through their phone?

Just curious, has anyone got lucky with RSVP for Nike on their iPhone? I tried for the Stealth foams and I thought for sure I was locked in for a pair. Waited less than a minute to send my message and didnt get picked. Didnt take any chances on cool grey 9's. Had my phone alerts on and Twitter open on the comp at work and I was able to do the message MUCH faster got my RSVP. Just curious if anyone actually got in good with a message and all through their phone?
I did for the bred 4s

Last edited:
Does anyone think FNL selected people based on their loyalty to them? Because I know this year I spent close to 3 grand at FNL and was there for pretty much every release for the Jordan retro and got selected for my sz 11.
No.

I should stress that if you depend on the mobile alerts for RSVP. your not trying hard enough unfortunately.

At MOST you should be sending them in under 10 seconds.

I wouldn't recommend using mobile for RSVP's

Last edited:

Jordan puttin the breaks on with the bred XI's....

either this rsvp crap will go off with very few incidents or it will be complete and utter chaos friday.
i'm gonna pay extra and avoid the b.s.
smart man..i got a plug.. give her 50 im secure smh idk if i want them that bad though..guccis i must go back and get :smokin

Dude in the bred XI's and nba socks. Where did you get those from?

I ordered from Sneakerpost for $320. Thats the cheapest online and to me thats a steal if I aint gotta mess with all the stress these cats in here are feelin. I been watchin this thread jump 50 pages a day with dudes losin their dang mind and campin out for a ticket just to get a chance at em. $115 over retail is worth that. Time is money and $115 bucks aint nothin. Its less than one night of campin in the cold. Leave all these chances and raffles for people who gotta pay retail. I don't take chances. I put my money on sure things and when it comes to XIs I aint comin home empty handed.

My luck has been very good as of late with my local Niketown twitter including the DB9s.... Im very confident in tomorrows rsvp for myself but I'm also set up to receive notifications from NT Portland as well and I'm willing to do my very best at RSVPing a pair for you at the price of nothing... Shoot me a PM for name and size.... Jus tryina help someone out...

How did Foot locker handle this release? Is it a raffle process or first come first serve?

I got it for the DB9s and Stealth Foams. I'm typing on a physical keyboard though, so I think that gives me quite an advantage.

How did Foot locker handle this release? Is it a raffle process or first come first serve?
No more first come first serve. The guaranteed ticket was done sunday and the raffle process was finished monday.

Back
Top Bottom