Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need your opinion fam. First off legit check please? Also dude wants to trade these for my ds black toe satin 1s. What would you all do. Thanks in advance.
IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6554.jpg
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg
IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg

Considering what a DS pair of SBB's go for, you're the winner in that trade. If you don't mind used kicks, definitely take that deal. They don't look beat either. Just give em a deep clean.

I've got both and IMO it's UNC lows > Navy/Jumpman joints all day and its not even close

Opposite for me. I love the Navys and didn't expect to like them at all...break in so nice. The UNCs just don't wow me. I know it's 1980s accurate shade of blue but that to me isn't what I associate as UNC blue.

Need your opinion fam. First off legit check please? Also dude wants to trade these for my ds black toe satin 1s. What would you all do. Thanks in advance.
IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6554.jpg
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg
IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg
U can’t truly be desperate enough to trade ds satins for these can you? And I’m saying this as some1 who likes sbb’s way more. He has to think you’re a flipping cockwomble dawg... Also, these are legit.

alright back to Birks
Low key more comfortable than 1’s.
Speaking of where is the non PayPal-involve zoom insole link at? Nike must shut these spots down, crazy not more readily available.

alright back to Birks
Low key more comfortable than 1’s.
Speaking of where is the non PayPal-involve zoom insole link at? Nike must shut these spots down, crazy not more readily available.

I don't know... Nike's patent must have expired by now. Given these are direct from China they're actually way over priced. Ali Express has a bunch for a fraction of the price, but nothing like what was recommended that I attempted to order.

Back
Top Bottom