Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ugh, I did that last night while lying in bed...it was dark, I was tired

angerdad.gif

I prefer winning multiple pairs through the app, never enjoyed paying store staff extra. Oh well all good things come to an end. Will be grabbing a few FLX accts to see what's hood tho.

So I ordered from insolesgeek to try them out. Their website is garbage. I selected paypal however they don't redirect; they just have a place order button which does nothing but generate an order confirmation email. I assume they'll send a paypal invoice, however, that hasn't happened. Can anyone suggest a similar insole from amazon or ebay I can get instead? eBay has a ton of them, however, I'd appreciate a recommendation. Cheers.

So I ordered from insolesgeek to try them out. Their website is garbage. I selected paypal however they don't redirect; they just have a place order button which does nothing but generate an order confirmation email. I assume they'll send a paypal invoice, however, that hasn't happened. Can anyone suggest a similar insole from amazon or ebay I can get instead? eBay has a ton of them, however, I'd appreciate a recommendation. Cheers.

They’ll email you, but they’re in China. It’s like 2am there right now.

They’ll email you, but they’re in China. It’s like 2am there right now.

I sent it yesterday; will give them another day. I'm surprised they're not on eBay. I'm interested to compare these with the sneakergearz I have. I don't think I can wear 1s without a replacement insole. Even 3s, a couple years newer tech at that time, are like walking on pillows compared to 1s....heh.

I sent it yesterday; will give them another day. I'm surprised they're not on eBay. I'm interested to compare these with the sneakergearz I have. I don't think I can wear 1s without a replacement insole. Even 3s, a couple years newer tech at that time, are like walking on pillows compared to 1s....heh.

I've got a pair of the SneakerGearz insoles. They are just a fraction too wide for most shoes imo.

I've got a pair of the SneakerGearz insoles. They are just a fraction too wide for most shoes imo.

I've only got them in my Gym Reds and they fit perfect; kind of difficult to remove actually b/c it's right to the edges. Have you tried any from insolegeeks?

I've only got them in my Gym Reds and they fit perfect; kind of difficult to remove actually b/c it's right to the edges. Have you tried any from insolegeeks?

I have not. That's kinda what I meant it's a very snug fit. I couldn't even get them in the black toe lows.

Need your opinion fam. First off legit check please? Also dude wants to trade these for my ds black toe satin 1s. What would you all do. Thanks in advance.
IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6554.jpg
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg
IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg

yeah, those pics flight club put up definitely sold me

always liked the 3.0s, but now i know i definitely need them

Back
Top Bottom