• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Take this rep sir.
That’s like $100 less than I’ve seen pairs go for recently. I waited too late to buy an extra :lol:

Yeah, I had to jump on that asap. I'll probably never see that price again. Everything else is 500 to 600. :sick: ....no thanks.

Yeah, I had to jump on that asap. I'll probably never see that price again. Everything else is 500 to 600. :sick: ....no thanks.
That’s how I felt about the SBBs.
I wanted to pay as cheap as possible but I haven’t found any in great shape for what I wanted to pay.
Seller on eBay had them for $523 shipped. I cursed eBay for never having promos when I’m making a big purchase.
17 watchers within 12 hrs. Had to pull the trigger. :smh:

In the process. I'm nerve-wracked tbh :lol:

8B3D1C26-57F5-4B38-A1A9-58939BB07980.jpeg

Edit: I'm gonna paint the edges of the leather but I do admit it looks nice.. reminds me of Cybers that had the slight blue tint edges lol

U didn’t tape the edges? What type of prep work is that..

Thinking of doing a dinosaur jr homage with my gray suede 1s, of course inspired by the Dunk SB. Gray and purple with b/red colorblocking and UNC laces looking good in the Letterman's.

20180407_222249.jpg
nike-dunk-sb-high-premium-sb-dinosaur-jr.jpg

Oh yea btw I solved glitter gate... Don't know if other people pointed this out tho haven't read up. Drumroll......

Glitter is Coming from the material inside the lace holes. If you pull your laces out you'll see a cocaine like puff of white glittery air come out. So it's not the leather but the white material inside the lace holes . SMH[/QUOTE

Nope. dont agree. I believe glitter is a combination of low quality black leather and keeping them deadstock for too long.

SO What'd you switch up?
White tongue from BTs in game royals?

The plan is Game Royal tongues in Triple Blacks and the original Triple Black Tongues in the black toes. The white tongues from the black toes will go in my black yin/yangs(Black/White custom), the tag from the black yin yang will be swapped with the white pair(Purple Chicagos), and the original black yin/yang tongues will be put into the lasers for custom purposes(no idea what to do there)

The plan is Game Royal tongues in Triple Blacks and the original Triple Black Tongues in the black toes. The white tongues from the black toes will go in my black yin/yangs(Black/White custom), the tag from the black yin yang will be swapped with the white pair(Purple Chicagos), and the original black yin/yang tongues will be put into the lasers for custom purposes(no idea what to do there)
Ok confused. You do write a novel consistently.
White tongue in triple blacks? Wtf
You had me interested a white tongue from black toes swapped w the black tongue from game royals. But y’all lost me

Gollum-Confused.gif

Ok confused. You do write a novel consistently.
White tongue in triple blacks? Wtf
You had me interested a white tongue from black toes swapped w the black tongue from game royals. But y’all lost me

I'll break it down a lil better

So the black and blue tongue from the game royals are going into the triple blacks

Meanwhile, the black and red tongue from the triple blacks will be going into the black toe

The original white tongues from the black toe will be going into the black yin yangs(making a black/white pair)

I'll be switching the red & white tongue tags from the blavk yin yangs with the red & black tongue tags of the white yin/yangs

The white yin/yang will then be customed into a purple chicago

The left over tongues will be the black yin yang tongue and those will be thrown into my lasers for a custom

Last edited:
I'll break it down a lil better

So the black and blue tongue from the game royals are going into the triple blacks

Meanwhile, the black and red tongue from the triple blacks will be going into the black toe

The original white tongues from the black toe will be going into the black yin yangs

I'll be switching the red & white tongue tags from the blavk yin yangs with the red & black tongue tags of the white yin/yangs

The white yin/yang will then be customed into a purple chicago

The left over tongues will be the black yin yang tongue and those will be thrown into my lasers for a custom

And what will you do with the laser tongues???

220px-Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

I hope you're doing all these tongue swaps yourself, because there's no way that a cobbler or tailor will be able to keep this math equation straight, lol. You'll end up with like 24 frankenshoes coming back to you unless you bring them in 2 pairs at a time.

Serious business. Good local business support and relationship building. Props for that I hit my local farmers market today too

Oh yeah only going to the cobbler for tongue swaps. I'll be painting the Black/Whites and the purple Chicago's myself. The sole swap and tag switches will be sent to renown customizers I interact with.

Serious business. Good local business support and relationship building. Props for that I hit my local farmers market today too

Love the farmers market. Quality organic and reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom