Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m sure all the pairs will vary so the smooth leather lovers can mix & match if they cop
Multiples..

Said it before and I’ll say it again, 2009 shadow’s were the best quality period aside from the fact that the grey was suede and they lacked NA. This is the leather JB should’ve gave us. I still regret selling my pair...

gycu028_4.jpg

gycu028_7.jpg

Officially joined #glittergang / #glittergate...

For what it’s worth, im in Canada, which till now I thought was immune. So might not be a climate thing. Also, paper was removed from the box as soon as I got them, so that likely isn’t it. Has to be some kind of chemical thing in the materials. Wish Nike would respond to this. Pretty big bummer as 1’s are supposed to be tanks.

A641908F-851E-4177-AEA8-ED38AF30B7A7.jpeg

Here is the real review for 85% of this thread:

For as long as you guys have waited for shadows to retro... you won’t be blown away when you finally own them.. I prefer the last retro just because I hate this tumble crap.. but is this retro better leather wise.. yeah of course.

But what if you land a pair with no tumble tho

IMG_9078.GIF

For what it’s worth, im in Canada, which till now I thought was immune. So might not be a climate thing. Also, paper was removed from the box as soon as I got them, so that likely isn’t it. Has to be some kind of chemical thing in the materials. Wish Nike would respond to this. Pretty big bummer as 1’s are supposed to be tanks.

:smh:

Wear your kicks and Ditch the box seems to be the best remedy tbh

Ah so a bunch of nothing. Had me confused for a bit. Like you were trying to say I never thought I’d be scammed.

And for the record, it’s an attempted scam since I’m getting my loot back.
Good Glad your getting your money back its Pretty sad when you get scammed especially on here id like to buy from NT but havent yet even tho theres plenty of legit people on here

Looks like part of a pack with those black/desert sand ones. I think there's a greenish color one too. All have the Jumpman tongue tag. Leather looks good on them though.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Black-Desert-Sand.jpg

Never understood that mentality of wanting to pay more money.
Even if you miss out, you'll be able to cop for at least 220
Ask the guys that want the Bred Toes!!! I wasn't going to pay $290 for mine but for $240 and will get the shadows either tomorrow or saturday I feel that wasn't a great deal like retail, but a good deal to not have to worry about the hassle.

Last edited:
Why do they look different from sail 1’s but not in a bad way, i’d cop on a decent discount

Back
Top Bottom