Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@bbestsb they're still tanks. That doesn't affect the wearability at all. It's no different from them getting scuffed or scratched.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-1.jpg

Also a mica green to go with those posted above. Pretty nice. They all seem to have the tan edges on the leather.

Welp looks like the ones that were in from jump won't be getting these

Homage to home will be numbered on the inside collar with 2,300 being available. April 21 $190

Looks like part of a pack with those black/desert sand ones. I think there's a greenish color one too. All have the Jumpman tongue tag. Leather looks good on them though.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Black-Desert-Sand.jpg

@bbestsb they're still tanks. That doesn't affect the wearability at all. It's no different from them getting scuffed or scratched.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-1.jpg

Also a mica green to go with those posted above. Pretty nice. They all seem to have the tan edges on the leather.

Jumpman tags ruin them, tbh. Sad because these are decent cws but they are lesser products because of that stupid tag.

7FF29F99-E202-4E99-BD21-2A1F2A11CAE3.jpeg

My stitching doesn’t match, so they must be fake dammit :frown: Looks like I’ll be turning these into fake frags. Being a double negative, they must be real then
You know what I don’t own them but I am an expert because I watched YouTube vids, I’m just trying to look out for you bud and they’re fake. Ok nvm they’re real but VERY flawed due to one stitch being crooked. Is this what I get for helping you smh post pics oh wait you already did

What are you talking about? I posted several pics on page 5177. With your obvious LC experience you should be chief authenticator at stockx.
Where’s the nt litigator? Are you too busy to take a defamation case?
I know of one NT litigator who will gladly chime in! >D

Back
Top Bottom