Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
would you say the preorder hype for the shadows is higher than the recently released royals and breds?
It really seems like it to me. I don't remember so many cats proudly buying, or doing the whole "it's just (blank) over retail," soooo many "early" and preordered pairs that are over retail. JB's strategy of having people shook must really be working. I mean, if you want something, make sure you get it, but it just seems like more than usual have the mindset that release day is gonna be an automatic L.

I don’t pay over retail
But even if I did i would never pre order
No offense to anyone who does
I figure why not try on RD then if you miss out buy after
Pre order prices and resale prices generally are about the same
In most cases resale prices are always cheaper than pre order prices imo
But I can understand some folks just paying the premium instead of dealing with RD headaches or might not have the time

200.gif
:rofl:

For me it'd probably be:
1. Bred
2. Chicago
3. Shadow
4. SBB
5. Frag

weve been specifically told the black parts are butter

I don’t care I have them in real life and I’m telling you the black parts are not special they are soft but the shoes are almost the exact same as royals...the ankle collar is really soft and plush.. but meh another pair nothing crazy.

Here is the real review for 85% of this thread:

For as long as you guys have waited for shadows to retro... you won’t be blown away when you finally own them.. I prefer the last retro just because I hate this tumble crap.. but is this retro better leather wise.. yeah of course.

I don’t pay over retail
But even if I did i would never pre order
No offense to anyone who does
I figure why not try on RD then if you miss out buy after
Pre order prices and resale prices generally are about the same
In most cases resale prices are always cheaper than pre order prices imo
But I can understand some folks just paying the premium instead of dealing with RD headaches or might not have the time
It’s nice having these for sure and being able to use 15% discount as well. Last pre order I bought was SBB’s and that turned out great.

For as long as you guys have waited for shadows to retro... you won’t be blown away when you finally own them.. I prefer the last retro just because I hate this tumble crap.. but is this retro better leather wise.. yeah of course.
I am just EMO af, dark colors>bright *** blue. Granted bought the game royals too so I am full of **** :rofl:

My pair isn’t all that tumbled which I love. Black parts differ from pair to pair. Like every other releas. The whole ankle part and toe box are really soft though

How do you feel about the color compared to the last release?

Yeah I learned my lesson on preorders, you’re essentially giving a dude money to try and get you some shoes. Pretty risk free to the seller.
It’s kind of like admitting defeat before trying.
Now I get the whole wanting it early thing, but is it really worth double the price? Not to me.

Personally I find it fun to try, I don't care for preorders at all. It's the thrill of the hunt/chase. Yes it does sting to take an L, but I'm not one to pay resell unless it is pretty low.

Thanks for the review.
I suspected fineline was over hyping the quality, much like scoop was saying bred toes are better than sbb. Smh

Back
Top Bottom