Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna eventually save my self 2k and customize a pair of game royals
via@ the freshfeen
29090095_146643172832678_1940988694219456512_n.jpg

29416453_185921475467960_6390642626114093056_n.jpg

Topic of top 5. If you were only allowed to have 5 pairs of 1s. God's just like "Yee must choose your top 5 dead or alive, thine child?" Which pairs would y'all take with y'all to the other side. 1-wise

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black/White, and Shadows. Nice variety of color blocking styles.
Hmmm. I'd have to say Shadows, Royals, and Blk/Reds (my trinity), Navy Metallics, and.....the Black/Whites. "God, why have thou forsaken me by allowing me only 5 pairs?!?" :frown:

More so than any Jordan 1 that I can remember in recent memory, it seems like lots of peeps are jumping on these inflated early and preorder prices for the Shadows. The panic around what is and isn't "limited" must really be taking hold of people. Look what you've done JB! :smh:

More so than any Jordan 1 that I can remember in recent memory, it seems like lots of peeps are jumping on these inflated early and preorder prices for the Shadows. The panic around what is and isn't "limited" must really be taking hold of people. Look what you've done JB! :smh:
i think early "reviews" of it being on par with SBB's may have also increased the hype. smh on youtubers!

i think early "reviews" of it being on par with SBB's may have also increased the hype. smh on youtubers!
Oh for sure. But between all the hype around their "quality," which does look pretty damn good honestly, and the notion of "limited" that JB has intentionally put in the back of everyone's mind, I just don't remember seeing so many people jump on all of these hiked up "early" and preorder prices for any pair of 1's. It really seems like a lot of people are nervous, and not taking any chances on release day. I get it, it's just wild.

Wish i was able to cop the banneds. Luck just wasnt on my side for that release even though some got em with extreme ease. I was pretty lucky to get the bred toes though, its not the same but it helps ease the pain a bit lol

Oh for sure. But between all the hype around their "quality," which does look pretty damn good honestly, and the notion of "limited" that JB has intentionally put in the back of everyone's mind, I just don't remember seeing so many people jump on all of these hiked up "early" and preorder prices for any pair of 1's. It really seems like a lot of people are nervous, and not taking any chances on release day. I get it, it's just wild.
would you say the preorder hype for the shadows is higher than the recently released royals and breds?

Back
Top Bottom