• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
haha.jpg

Looking like I need storm blues and red metallics. Everything else that I’m missing hasn’t released in remastered form.

Looking like I need storm blues and red metallics. Everything else that I’m missing hasn’t released in remastered form.

2 slept on shoes that have been heavily discounted and look great on feet.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how some shoes are hyped and some aren't. What I have noticed is that all it takes is a few celebs to rock something and boom the blogs drive the hype.

That's pretty messed up. Sorry you got taken. It happened to me once on the 2013 breds, you'll get your money back.

That's pretty messed up. Sorry you got taken. It happened to me once on the 2013 breds, you'll get your money back.
Im more perplexed than not happy. It’s gonna be more than 2 weeks before the loot returns which is definitely stupid.

Side note: SB's did fall off hard. They don't make a lot of super dope pairs anymore.
Back to these 1's. Here's my top 5 if I had to only keep 5:

You guys might make me finally make post an 100th pair collection update with all these pics.

Metallic Blues are so :pimp:

2 slept on shoes that have been heavily discounted and look great on feet.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how some shoes are hyped and some aren't. What I have noticed is that all it takes is a few celebs to rock something and boom the blogs drive the hype.

I’ve been trying to get some storm blues for a while now but people wanna be outrageous with the prices for an 8.5 smfh

Topic of top 5. If you were only allowed to have 5 pairs of 1s. God's just like "Yee must choose your top 5 dead or alive, thine child?" Which pairs would y'all take with y'all to the other side. 1-wise

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black/White, and Shadows. Nice variety of color blocking styles.

from my collection:
1. White LM
2. Black LM
3. Chicago
4. Bred Toes
5. Royals

Back
Top Bottom