Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cleaning up so I figured I’d contribute to the attempt to underail the thread.
I’m a very casual 1s buyer and my collection is weak but here it is.

I would have more but I got cooked for 4 fakes.
I would also have black toes but for some reason, a fellow NTer decided to scam me :smh:
6CB945CC-5888-41B4-B242-E808A095B5C8.jpeg

Topic of top 5. If you were only allowed to have 5 pairs of 1s. God's just like "Yee must choose your top 5 dead or alive, thine child?" Which pairs would y'all take with y'all to the other side. 1-wise

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black/White, and Shadows. Nice variety of color blocking styles.

Topic of top 5. If you were only allowed to have 5 pairs of 1s. God's just like "Yee must choose your top 5 dead or alive, thine child?" Which pairs would y'all take with y'all to the other side. 1-wise

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black Toe, and Shadows.
Black/red, white LM, black toes, chis, and unc - I don’t want Satan to know I am a hype though.

Cleaning up so I figured I’d contribute to the attempt to underail the thread.
I’m a very casual 1s buyer and my collection is weak but here it is.

I would have more but I got cooked for 4 fakes.
I would also have black toes but for some reason, a fellow NTer decided to scam me :smh:
6CB945CC-5888-41B4-B242-E808A095B5C8.jpeg

Honestly man, it's nice when you have less pairs. I am actually still downsizing mine tbh once I get all these tongue swaps down. Japnese minimalism and sweet IG pics have me swaying away from this "Must. Buy. Everything." Consumer mentality we as Americans are plagued with.

Honestly man, it's nice when you have less pairs. I am actually still downsizing mine tbh once I get all these tongue swaps down. Japnese minimalism and sweet IG pics have me swaying away from this "Must. Buy. Everything." Consumer mentality we as Americans are plagued with.
I don’t mind large numbers as long as I like them all. I do know what you mean tho. Im a foam head and was buying some colors just so that I could be “complete.” Had to get away from that. Stress and wasted money.

Dude so much good ish has released in the past 3 years. It's a great time to be a shoe collector especially with 1s and this remaster initiative.
I think I was at 24 1s at last count. There may be one or two I could live without, but I am in no hurry for that. Aside from that I’ve got a couple of vans and maybe 20 SB lying around. 1s are def the focus of my collection since SB Hasn’t done anything I’d want in a while.

I think I was at 24 1s at last count. There may be one or two I could live without, but I am in no hurry for that. Aside from that I’ve got a couple of vans and maybe 20 SB lying around. 1s are def the focus of my collection since SB Hasn’t done anything I’d want in a while.

SB's fell off hard. I still gotta recon and get some of my grails for a much cheaper price. Need Jedi's and De La Highs, Got DOOM'S and Takashi II's. Need a few others lol but I agree. SB hasn't come out with anything that would go on my "must cop" list

Oh man, top 5 is a tough call! I'd say Breds, Blacktoes, Shadows, Barons, and rounding out with Royals based on what I wear the most.

That's good bring what you wear the most. I would do that but I'm pretty much been on a Chi-kick lately so all I find myself wearing are Chi's, SBB 2.0, and "unfrags"

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black/White, and Shadows. Nice variety of color blocking styles.

Royals x5

Or

Royals
Black Toes
Shadows
Breds
Cyber Monday’s

SB's fell off hard. I still gotta recon and get some of my grails for a much cheaper price. Need Jedi's and De La Highs, Got DOOM'S and Takashi II's. Need a few others lol but I agree. SB hasn't come out with anything that would go on my "must cop" list

I don’t think SB’s fell off per se. their simpler, cleaner releases have just garnered less hype

Back
Top Bottom