Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just finished eating some left over pizza so I'll post part 1 of my updated collection:
IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

You know what I don’t own them but I am an expert because I watched YouTube vids, I’m just trying to look out for you bud and they’re fake. Ok nvm they’re real but VERY flawed due to one stitch being crooked. Is this what I get for helping you smh post pics oh wait you already did

Welp, guess I'm definitely turning these into struggle frags and beating them to the ground. Will post pics whenever that happens :ohwell:

Topic of top 5. If you were only allowed to have 5 pairs of 1s. God's just like "Yee must choose your top 5 dead or alive, thine child?" Which pairs would y'all take with y'all to the other side. 1-wise

I say Shattered 1.0, Chicago, Navy Metallic, Black/White, and Shadows. Nice variety of color blocking styles.
We talkin' pairs we own or any 1s?

OWN:
1. Royals
2. DSM
3. Gotta Shine
4. UNC
5. Triple Blacks (that all Black would be a dope contrast in Heaven)

ANY (crazy I only have one of these...soon to be two):
1. Chicago
2. Frags
3. SBB
4. Shadows
5. DSM

Someone walked over to my desk for a meeting during that restock smh was just opening app too from the orig notification haha

Oh wow I thought the Shiekh restock was just the Win like 96 11s. I didn't scroll down. Dammit lol.

My app was lagging and i was like "meh its probably nothing" didnt know all of that restocked lol. Was it an easy cop?
Did you cook?
Sizes didn’t show up for me
Got on the app a few seconds after they notified and the BT & GT (besides a size 4) were basically already gone. Would've only tried for the BTs anyway

Game Royals would've been easy, had a full size run for a few. Also had red 11's, BC3's, & those all black 9's that sat for a bit too

Got on the app a few seconds after they notified and the BT & GT (besides a size 4) were basically already gone. Would've only tried for the BTs anyway

Game Royals would've been easy, had a full size run for a few. Also had red 11's, BC3's, & those all black 9's that sat for a bit too

That makes me feel better. Would have been nice to pay retail on the Bred Toes.

Did game royals sell out? Can't believe i missed a restock again :smh:

game royals on stock x is like 180. with first purchase disco you should be able to get em for retail
For most sizes it is, but I'm a 7.5. Been pricing watching it on StockX and it was $240 initially and dipped to as low as $204 at one point. I'm hoping for it to hit $190 then I'd use the discount.

Back
Top Bottom