• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can never have too many Breds

Dudes... I think I might like my black/navy 13 lows more than my Royal 1's. Have you seen them? They are beautiful! Glad I doubled up on both

simple supply and demand.  demand right now is higher for Royals due to the new release hype.  supply about the same...so yeah, Royals are "worth" more right now.

I'm regretting passing on the Storm Blues, was hoping to snag em for a good discount and they shot right back up in price :smh:

The demand for Royals is not high right now. They're everywhere and easy to get for a reasonable price....We'll be singing a different tune come December

simple supply and demand.  demand right now is higher for Royals due to the new release hype.  supply about the same...so yeah, Royals are "worth" more right now.
Supply is not the same Royals dropped less than 2 weeks ago they can easily be found Banneds starting to dry up

I wasnt following right...been 
pimp.gif
  so breds are selling for a premium over royals these days...makes sense to me...ultimately bred is a more iconic higher demand colorway anyway

hope you realize that something is would be worth more if supply didn't meet demand... Not if it can...

The bred Vs Royal argument makes sense for the time being. Breds are becoming more scarce and obviously there are a ton of people still trying to flip their royals.

Whoever said we will be singing a different tune come December was right on the money. I even wonder which will ultimately go for more based off of demand.

It's funny I'm a lot like BabyJs I actually copped 3 pairs of breds thinking it would be too hard to get royals again this time around. Had I missed out I would've easily done a straight up trade breds for royals but I guess the game has changed.

If you got a firestick go watch "something strange at night"...random post but it will lighten up aj1fam

now I'm gonna have to look that up. did you know those damn things are on like a 2 month backorder? they're carrying more demand than royals and breds right now. :nerd:

Seeing the royals initial resell value resolidifeis my "no preorder" mantra. People paid 350-400 but I see none reselling near that point at all. All for the sake of being early. Screw that

Didn't say anything bad, I'm just saying he's got it easy where people gift him stuff and he expects like other will willingly give up money for a trade.

It can happen but anyone with a brain is getting that money

In before I'm greedy or some stupid **** someone's gonna say. Ain't too many NTers leaving money on the table is all I'm saying or any rational thinking adult in general

Good things happen to good people take it for what it's worth *Slams Mic*

Im Still waiting for something very good to happen to me [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Didn't say anything bad, I'm just saying he's got it easy where people gift him stuff and he expects like other will willingly give up money for a trade.

In before I'm greedy or some stupid **** someone's gonna say. Ain't too many NTers leaving money on the table is all I'm saying or any rational thinking adult in general
good things also happen to bad people as well, wether you like it or not. thats life. come back to reality.

good things also happen to bad people as well, wether you like it or not. thats life. come back to reality.

Amen, he only said that because he's trying to say I'm not a good guy :lol:

Trolls shouldn't be allowed to speak sometimes

Last edited:

Amen, he only said that because he's trying to say I'm not a good guy
laugh.gif
get the hell outta here troll
90% of the people who talk like him are also the very same people who need help all the time to secure their pairs, and almost never ever have pairs to oop like theyre preaching about, consistantly. (and NO, im not talking about babyjs. that dudes been helpful as hell in my eyes, and ive seen it NUMEROUS times where hes ooped people).

bottom line is....if i know you and we're cool and youve looked out for me before, then sure, i would probably trade straight up. i have friends who i would do that for no problem. but if i dont know you, and youre just a random dude on the internet who wants to trade me some royals for banneds, nah bruh add some money to make it even.

half the dudes who preach that robin hood ish most likely cant even remember the last time they did community work, or donated to a charity or did something nice for a stranger outside of sneakers.  sneakers r a luxury. being a good person like yall preaching doesnt just just apply to sneakers.

be a good person all around and not just when it comes to sneakers. otherwise youre just a snake trying to come up in the sneaker game and that simply wont fly cause most of us have the grass mowed and will see ya *** comming from 2 miles away.

Last edited:
Exactly and same dudes who continually posting about sending one pair of shoes to someone for retail and tagging them in the post like he and others were doing.

If you wanna hook people up and be nice... why you posting about it out in the open forum? You need attention or validation? That's the same crap losers on social media do who help or feed the homeless while filming themselves and sticking the camera right in the homeless persons face.

If you wanna oop pairs or help people out ain't no need to be vocal about it on the forum otherwise you got another agenda and it ain't about being nice and helpful!

Exactly and same dudes who continually posting about sending one pair of shoes to someone for retail and tagging them in the post like he and others were doing.

If you wanna hook people up and be nice... why you posting about it out in the open forum? You need attention or validation? That's the same crap losers on social media do who help or feed the homeless while filming themselves and sticking the camera right in the homeless persons face.

If you wanna oop pairs or help people out ain't no need to be vocal about it on the forum otherwise you got another agenda and it ain't about being nice and helpful!

You give in secret you will be blessed openly

i would have no problem making an even swap with another NT member if I really wanted the royals but didn't have black/reds.

But with a random stranger? I might try and get a little more out of them. Tough to say i wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom