Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I have all OG I's I want so far minus Frags.. Now all I need are Shadows and the Black and Gold joints.

Every time I look at the price of Frags to see if I want to make the purchase.. my student loan paying *** is humbled
laugh.gif
Still love my frags.. even tho I paid a pretty penny.  Lol it hurt that day but whatever I'm so over it now.  

I definetly believe Nike wants to inch up the price on 1s .... which is why the first 3 remastereds were 185 (frags, lasers, DSMs). I think the market was clear that it was too high and thus the 160. The passports (last year's ASG 1) sat at $185 and I think this year's ASG is a 1 off of a higher pricepoint 1 moving. But I think we will get the rest of the 1s at 160 - including shadows which will be mass produced like the BReds/Royals. I do see 2020 an introduction in of a $185 'premium' 1 that will allow them to retro the series again.....and of course SBBs will not be in the bunch.

I paid $700 for my Frags when they 1st dropped.... thought I was getting screwed at the time... now... not so much... LOL

Want a pair of frags but that price tag so steep I'd have to come off a few of my doubles to lighten that hit and right now it's not worth it for ONE pair but they are fuego though!

I definetly believe Nike wants to inch up the price on 1s .... which is why the first 3 remastereds were 185 (frags, lasers, DSMs). I think the market was clear that it was too high and thus the 160. The passports (last year's ASG 1) sat at $185 and I think this year's ASG is a 1 off of a higher pricepoint 1 moving. But I think we will get the rest of the 1s at 160 - including shadows which will be mass produced like the BReds/Royals. I do see 2020 an introduction in of a $185 'premium' 1 that will allow them to retro the series again.....and of course SBBs will not be in the bunch.
Passports were $140 or $150 in my area. How bizarr ...how bizarre [emoji]127926[/emoji]

I've been hooking up people on NT for years, I don't think I've ever once really asked for the same in return. I do however feel like NT has gotten me through alot in life and I've basically grown up on this site. I'm happy to know I've been a contributing member for a long time now.

I did however learn not to go overboard. Theres still a big difference from being nice and being a pushover.

Have Frags in my grasp since I'm getting a trade underway, I've had the chance to get them multiple times, but I'm stingy with my collection and money. Mainly since the Marshalls fiasco (That was a fun month and waste of gas) happened as well as I had this looming thought they would release an AJKO version of the Frags which would be a nice consolation prize. 

Despite all the 1s released, mids lows his etc

I realized i only like 7 jordan 1s currently

Blk/reds
Royals
Shadows
Chis
Stormblues
Blk/white
Frag

I love sbb quality but not the sail & starfish

If there were an eighth, jb needs to bring blue chis

I hope people are at headquarters like

Frags are almost 2k now.. lmao there is no way I can justify that with my tax bracket.

Have a pair of DMP Celtics on the way - definitely my favorite colorway right now, wish they would remake with better materials.

Thinking about adding the SBB 1's to my collection - on the remastered bred/royal I went 11.5 but wear 12 in the 2013 J1s - do you all think I should go 11.5 or 12 on the SBB 1?

Back
Top Bottom