Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any one notice a difference in the leather on the check between the Royals that came with the standard lace bag and the Royals that came with the rolled up laces in the bag. I may be tripping but looks like a difference to me.

As of now Bred 1s are worth more, not much left to discuss outside that fact.
Either pay the difference or go with out, at least til they(if they) even out..

Dudes are fronting lol.. go in the buy/sell forum and try to pull off these "even" trades and see what happens.. thats all Ill say.
laugh.gif

Dudes are fronting lol.. go in the buy/sell forum and try to pull off these "even" trades and see what happens.. thats all Ill say. :lol:

Like I said, ain't no grown man giving up $100 for free to please someone.

Then people making comments and quoting basically making us others who say it's not an even trade even when the market shows that to look like bad guys.

Sneakers cost money, why am I taking a loss to give you a shoe that YOU don't have or don't want to pay for because you think the price is too high?

Makes no sense.

Then people making comments and quoting basically making us others who say it's not an even trade even when the market shows that to look like bad guys.

Sneakers cost money, why am I taking a loss to give you a shoe that YOU don't have or don't want to pay for because you think the price is too high?

Makes no sense.

For sure, but I think it was clear that the original trade was straight up before the seller pulled a fast one. Both of you are right, but the argument seems to be about 2 different things now.

Makes no sense.

For sure, but I think it was clear that the original trade was straight up before the seller pulled a fast one. Both of you are right, but the argument seems to be about 2 different things now.

Ok but he and someone else kept trying to say it should still be a straight up trade which is wrong

No ones defending the guy who agreed to the trade then last minute asked him to throw in money. That's bad business, I've had it happen to me both in trades and in sales.

I'm just referring how it kept being brought up that they're looking for an even swap and it should be a fair trade when really it's not. Let's move on.

It's getting old. Back to some shoes

Wouldnt y'all think availability plays a factor? Technically the banneds are more "limited"...though i see the point of the shoes being the exact same, and held in the same regard

Y'all still going on about this? :rolleyes Dudes really take things to heart on NT
This.

I already apologized for even bringing up what happened between me and some other person outside of NT. Some acting like it was between me and them :lol:

I've already let it go and moved on.

Last edited:
Any trade of any shoe is subjective. No two people will come to the table with the same deal in mind. If they do, that's a rare occasion.

I have all OG I's I want so far minus Frags.. Now all I need are Shadows and the Black and Gold joints.

Every time I look at the price of Frags to see if I want to make the purchase.. my student loan paying *** is humbled
laugh.gif

Crazy how the Storm Blues didn't sit as long as we anticipated, to think I almost passed up on the City Blue deal. Thank God I didn't.

Not feeling the Flyknits.

Despite all the 1s released, mids lows his etc

I realized i only like 7 jordan 1s currently

Blk/reds
Royals
Shadows
Chis
Stormblues
Blk/white
Frag

I love sbb quality but not the sail & starfish

If there were an eighth, jb needs to bring blue chis

I have all OG I's I want so far minus Frags.. Now all I need are Shadows and the Black and Gold joints.

Every time I look at the price of Frags to see if I want to make the purchase.. my student loan paying *** is humbled :lol:

Crazy to think I get upset knowing I passed on frags for 1250 less than a year ago. I should be happy I passed but deep down, I just want them

crazy to think people selling frags knew nothing about the shoe they were selling and were just unloading em for bargains after the release

Back
Top Bottom