Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Longggggggg time lurker, but the JB rep sitting next to OBJ looking like he's possibly rocking Flyknit OG 1s???? Photo via Blazers lead photographer Bruce Ely's twitter

Another shot.

Damn.

Need those

I'm not even a reseller but why would anyone away $100 for free? :lol:

You guys are crazy
C'mon :lol:

Some aren't in it for the money.

Everyone's in it for the money one way or another

I guess it's easy for you because people gift you pairs left and right

Other people still have to pay for their pairs. I mean if you guys are doing it like that and trying to do trades where value means nothing, please don't hesitate to hit in inbox

If anyone has frags and wanna trade for my SBB straight up I'll do it. SBB better quality or close to it?

I know what the resell is but, I'm not gonna dish out another $100-$150 for the same quality of shoe no matter if it's a different color.

If I had the Banneds (which I did at one point) and someone wanted to do a straight trade, I would have done it.
You're just gonna have to wait for a better chance

I know what resell is but, I'm not gonna dish out another $100-$150 for the same quality of shoe no matter if it's a different color.

If I had the Banneds and someone wanted to do a straight trade, I would have done it.

GIF accuracy a lil off

Everyone's in it for the money one way or another

Other people still have to pay for their pairs. I mean if you guys are doing it like that and trying to do trades where value means nothing, please don't hesitate to hit in inbox

If anyone has frags and wanna trade for my SBB straight up I'll do it. SBB better quality or close to it?

I never asked for any of the 1's people sent me. Many offer to help me at retail without me reaching out and I return the favor.

I was gifted the Metallics, Letterman's, Banneds and Top 3's, but I always paid it back one way or another and I've paid it forward as well.

I've given out quite a few 1's, 11's, and even sold some other J's for retail, way below resell value, or for what I exactly paid for them when I used to pay resell.

Last edited:
I believe it should be a straight trade because:

1. They both cost $160 (box price)

2. They both have the same materials (tumbled leather and black leather wise)

3. They are the same model (Air Jordan 1)

4. The only difference is the color (one is Varsity Red and the other is Royal)

5. They are both original colorways that receive equal amount of love

My fault for sort of derailing the thread.

I made a bad judgment call on how I shipped and now I'm paying for it.

Let's get back to our normal topic and pic posts [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

You're too old for catty **** like this, man :lol:

Didn't say anything bad, I'm just saying he's got it easy where people gift him stuff and he expects like other will willingly give up money for a trade.

It can happen but anyone with a brain is getting that money

In before I'm greedy or some stupid **** someone's gonna say. Ain't too many NTers leaving money on the table is all I'm saying or any rational thinking adult in general

Didn't say anything bad, I'm just saying he's got it easy where people gift him stuff and he expects like other will willingly give up money for a trade.

In before I'm greedy or some stupid **** someone's gonna say. Ain't too many NTers leaving money on the table is all I'm saying or any rational thinking adult in general
Good things happen to good people take it for what it's worth *Slams Mic*

Good things happen to good people take it for what it's worth *Slams Mic*

You're right. I've done my fair share of helping people publicly and mainly privately. I've gotten prices slightly under resell in return and good deals as thanks

My point in all of this is we shouldn't be complaining and expecting people to give up money on a trade. It's been said quite a few times between the two threads.

If you guys find someone to do it, sweet but because someone finds someone to Do a certain trade doesn't mean it's expected every time from everyone

Very few people are going to do a straight up trade when it comes to the blk/rd and royal color way.  Saying that it should be an even trade because it is the same shoe and same box price is ridiculous and wishful thinking.  Sometimes you just have to suck it up and pay resale or keep it moving and not beat around the bush about wanting a pair for retail.

Speaking from experience, I had to suck it up and pay resale for the SBB's 
indifferent.gif
.  I knew I wasn't going to get a deal on them nor did I expect someone to give me one.  Such is life.

Shading & coming for BabyJs has got to be one of the most confusing things I've seen on NT in a minute. :lol:

Last edited:
If you got a firestick go watch "something strange at night"...random post but it will lighten up aj1fam

I believe it should be a straight trade because:

1. They both cost $160 (box price)

2. They both have the same materials (tumbled leather and black leather wise)

3. They are the same model (Air Jordan 1)

4. The only difference is the color (one is Varsity Red and the other is Royal)

5. They are both original colorways that receive equal amount of love
That didn't work in 2013 it ain't working now

Shading & coming for BabyJs has got to be one of the most confusing things I've seen on NT in a minute. :lol:

No ones shading him, as I explained to via PM

the way he's wording his trade posts is basically IMO like he's saying it's stupid of us to expect money in a trade even though one is worth more than the other.

If he or anyone can trade royals for banneds or chicagos or SBB, more power to you. Never said it was impossible, there's a sucker born every minute. Some of us aren't though, not giving up money in a trade just to be a "nice" guy and it's foolish to judge anyone who would complete a trade the normal way with value.

That's all, seen the post way too much the last day or so and had to comment.

Take it as you may, no one attacked anyone but if it feels or looks that way, my apologies.

No ones shading him, as I explained to via PM

the way he's wording his trade posts is basically IMO like he's saying it's stupid of us to expect money in a trade even though one is worth more than the other.

If he or anyone can trade royals for banneds or chicagos or SBB, more power to you. Never said it was impossible, there's a sucker born every minute. Some of us aren't though, not giving up money in a trade just to be a "nice" guy and it's foolish to judge anyone who would complete a trade the normal way with value.

That's all, seen the post way too much the last day or so and had to comment.

Take it as you may, no one attacked anyone but if it feels or looks that way, my apologies.
The only person I was judging was the seller who initially agreed upon the trade and then later on asked for $.

And no, I never said anyone was "stupid" or made it sound that way. You are taking this personal when it has nothing to do with you :lol:

It was between me and a seller.

Lets get back to the topic on hand and forget all about it.

Sorry if I ever mentioned what happened and let's focus on the Red Metallics releasing soon :smokin

Lets get back to the topic on hand and forget all about it.

Sorry if I ever mentioned what happened and let's focus on the Red Metallics releasing soon
smokin.gif
No need to apologize.  It's a forum where discussions happen  Sometimes they go accordingly.  Sometimes they go left.  Regardless, it stimulates discussions.

Back
Top Bottom