Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

LOVE this

this is how all 1s should be worn in

none of that cleaning them with lysol wipes or using sneakershields nonsense - just straight-up wearing them in and letting that character build with each wear

beautiful 
I always wondered how some people keep their side panels creaseless

amitt5504 amitt5504

Crazy, it's only been 7 months since they released.
Yup, but I guess I have to add $ on top of my Royals to trade for a pair of Banneds :rolleyes

UPS is already mailing me a claim form so I can write down and provide proof of the "lesser" value of my lost package :smh:

Yup, but I guess I have to add $ on top of my Royals to trade for a pair of Banneds
eyes.gif

UPS is already mailing me a claim form so I can write down and provide proof of the "lesser" value of my lost package
mean.gif
Bro, that should be a straight trade. Why should you have to add if they are basically the same shoe and use the same materials. I wouldn't add cash bro.

Last edited:
One of my favorite pairs of 1s till this day. Kinda regret selling them. I think I have an extra set of lace tips around the crib still. Lol. The other set of lace tips were sent to a fellow NT'er.
I loved mine but, my feet didn't agree with this Cali Sun/weather :lol:

Come on, what does being same quality have to do with anything? Two different color ways. One is selling for $100 more

How is that a straight up trade? Because at the moment it's not. Maybe in a few months sure but right now, no.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince Not according to some members.

I will either need to throw some cash on top, sell my Royals and pay the difference, or wait months in hopes they become of equal trade value.

You see? [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Perfect example in the post above.

Last edited:
@babyJs23
 To a true collector, it should be an even trade. To a low key reseller, it won't be even unfortunately.
And that's my problem. I can see if I were trying to trade for some SBB's or 2011 banneds, but that's not what I'm trying to do.

Pros and cons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Yup, but I guess I have to add $ on top of my Royals to trade for a pair of Banneds :rolleyes

UPS is already mailing me a claim form so I can write down and provide proof of the "lesser" value of my lost package :smh:

Bro, that should be a straight trade. Why should you have to add if they are basically the same shoe and use the same materials. I wouldn't add cash bro.
you don't know what resale currently is I take it. If you had the breds, why do a straight trade when you could sell them and buy royals and come up $100-150

I know what the resell is but, I'm not gonna dish out another $100-$150 for the same quality of shoe no matter if it's a different color.

If I had the Banneds (which I did at one point) and someone wanted to do a straight trade, I would have done it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom