Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hey guys. i don't own any Jordans, hopefully coming to the right spot. I'm looking at the Jordan 1 Univ Blue (the real UNC blue). what is a good price for size 11s? also, fit wise, i wear 11 in Kobes (wide foot), is 11 right size here? thanks!

hey guys. i don't own any Jordans, hopefully coming to the right spot. I'm looking at the Jordan 1 Univ Blue (the real UNC blue). what is a good price for size 11s? also, fit wise, i wear 11 in Kobes (wide foot), is 11 right size here? thanks!

About 170 dude and yeah you could go 10.5 depending on your foot.

@gatorFan112 .... I have a flat foot (no/low arch) but tend to go TTS in my ones. You should be able to find a UNC a god pricepoint -- I'm an 8.5 which usually goes for a premium in the aftermarket but if I was looking I would be looking for around $200.

They still have life in them but a new pair certainly doesn't hurt lol

Got my 2015 pair beginning of the year, another doesnt hurt

Wacky conspiracy theory I came up with last night. But I have reason to believe next year the 1s retail price will go up to $175 as MSRP. Since from a businessman standpoint if the AS 1s sold out at $175 for a non-og colorway with subpar materials it's possible that the remastered shadows will retail the same since the prices have been rising the past couple of years and if AS 1s could sell out at 175 then shadows for sure will also.

Wacky conspiracy theory I came up with last night. But I have reason to believe next year the 1s retail price will go up to $175 as MSRP. Since from a businessman standpoint if the AS 1s sold out at $175 for a non-og colorway with subpar materials it's possible that the remastered shadows will retail the same since the prices have been rising the past couple of years and if AS 1s could sell out at 175 then shadows for sure will also.
You're probably right. It jumped to 160 from 140 almost two years ago, and that 175 was probably a test. I was actually surprised the royals weren't 175. Maybe this summer they go up.

You're probably right. It jumped to 160 from 140 almost two years ago, and that 175 was probably a test. I was actually surprised the royals weren't 175. Maybe this summer they go up.
I'm calling it right now shadows. 175.

Oh man Lasers... Don't remind me. I was able to get them at almost half price while at their lowest and bought them simply for that reason.

I didn't ever see myself wearing them so I donated them to a clothing drive for a friend's non-profit organization this past year.

Don't regret the gesture. I just had some ish I could have gave away in its place. Been tripping balls about it ever since.

Oh man Lasers... Don't remind me. I was able to get them at almost half price while at their lowest and bought them simply for that reason.

I didn't ever see myself wearing them so I donated them to a clothing drive for a friend's non-profit organization this past year.

Don't regret the gesture. I just had some ish I could have gave away in its place. Been tripping balls about it ever since.
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] #Respect

Were the black toes kinda more limited? Nobody had em out here reminded me of the Chicago UNC era where numbers were lower

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom