Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Cop em and rock em.

Last edited:
Saw these and instantly fell in love with em to the point I had to buy a pair for my lil sis. Jordan 1 Valentines Day joints. That shade of pink is really nice especially when you hit it with the flash.

Last edited:
Remember when having a pair of 1s in the early 2000s was brokeboy **** if it wasn't an OG since it was an entry level Jordan as opposed to all the other numbers. Hell even wearing Air Maxes was better than 1s since the retail for maxes was high :lol:

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

I miss the old days where nobody gave a damn bout 1s. I copped the dmp pack for 140 on clearance way back.

Copped mine for $200 flat

Did prices go up? Was gonna cop another pair of celtics and see prices or $200+

I swear I remember not that long ago they were barely selling

Remember when having a pair of 1s in the early 2000s was brokeboy **** if it wasn't an OG since it was an entry level Jordan as opposed to all the other numbers. Hell even wearing Air Maxes was better than 1s since the retail for maxes was high :lol:

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.
definetly was not for people wanting to look fly. Shox at a point in time was more popular than anything.

Copped mine for $200 flat

Did prices go up? Was gonna cop another pair of celtics and see prices or $200+

I swear I remember not that long ago they were barely selling
i used the breds for work and a guy tried to buy them off me. I don't know the market for them now. I need the celtics again.

Different times for sure. All white Reeboks, Airwalk, Forces & Adidas shell toes we're my thing 

Hope everyones doing well. I've been so distracted with life that I didn't realize all of the nice stuff releasing besides the royals. 

Weats

Met Reds

Shadows

What else is releasing?

It's only fitting to post on a day like today because it's my username anniversary! NTFAM AJ1FAM

How was it botched?

the minute they were supposed to launch, the button on SNKRS didnt change. people freaked out, refreshed like crazy and the reload times were slow as hell. once some people (myself included) were able to get thru a few minutes later, it was pretty much all sold out.

it was horrible. some people (myself included) are still mad about it.

How was it botched?
the minute they were supposed to launch, the button on SNKRS didnt change. people freaked out, refreshed like crazy and the reload times were slow as hell. once some people (myself included) were able to get thru a few minutes later, it was pretty much all sold out.

Ahh, I remember now. I must have blocked it out lol

Only pair of 1s I had were a beat *** pair of '01 Royals my cuz had gave me as hand me downs. I started collecting SBs in '05 and started into Jordans and some New Balances in '07. The "remastered" theme is just a marketing term. Slightly better leather isn't a seller for me. I'm not an oldhead by any means for Jordans only SBs.

Same I graduated from SBs to 1s back in 2010. My first pair of 1 highs were the 85 bred release. I spoiled myself after that. Didn't really buy jumpman 1s unless they were like the "do the right thing" pairs or og inspired i.e. "Celtics" I scored 01 royals for 150 when ebay first started that layaway program. My only regret is I should of dropped all other jordan models and dunks etc and just focused on 1s. But my mission was to have models 1-6 in all corresponding original colorways. I attained it for the most part but something changed in 2013 and I let go of my pairs of 2s-6s. The only pairs I kept were 1s and thats when I realized the others just weren't doing it for me. Aside from a few that have been remastered (Vs, Aquas, Maroon etc)

I just shed a single solitary tear thinking about this release. What a joke, I'm still mad. Ended up paying resell a few months later, had to have them.

Back
Top Bottom