Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Am I the only one that likes the clover 1s?
I like my pair... they're great "rain sneakers" too 
laugh.gif

^This!!!  I personally can't stand when I see men do this, and unfortunately it's really common... Sneakers with a suit makes a joke out of the whole outfit. Watch Monday Night Countdown and tell me who looks better - Trent Dilfer wearing his goofy sneakers, or Steve Young, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, and Matt Hasselbeck wearing some real dress shoes...

The dress shoes I wear to work everyday are also more comfortable than any Jordans I own.  Hell, Randy Moss kicked a 30 yard field goal in his dress shoes! 
I completely agree, sneakers can completely ruin the look of a good suit but end of the day it's just my opinion. Probably looks great to some people, I just can't understand it. 

I agree with the other posters. Why go to the trouble of wearing a suit if you're not going to wear a pair of nice dress shoes.
If comfort is your thing, plenty of comfortable dress shoes available.

Last edited:
don't listen to those sheep. b/w colorway >>>, imo

if you wanted to do the other pair, it'd probably make sense to change up an accessory or something to match

:lol: @ sheep. Do you hoop with a soccer ball? Nope. Sure you they are the same shape and bounce but it isn't intended for the sport of basketball. Same concept with suits or dressy attire and Jordan/Nike vis–à–vis basketball shoes.

There are some that can pull off non-athletic sneakers with suits (more so with slacks), but that is few and far between.

IMO its time to grow up, Peter Pan! (directed to people who wear Nike/Jordan with suits)

Last edited:
Haven't been following so you guys might have found them cheaper but this is the best price I have seen for them.

https://www.ruvilla.com/men/footwea...mson-university-blue-white-midnight-navy.html

$60 shipped for the Lettermans. Size 8, 10 and 10.5 left.

Edit whoa it's automatic that was clutch!!! @babyJs23 I was trolling when I use to say the most I'd pay for these is $70 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] so I actually had to do it haha

Last edited:
As a kid, I told myself I'll have on a suit and some concord 11's the day I get married.

As an adult, the thought makes me cringe.

The only thing I've ever done like this is when I graduated hs I wore my True Blue 3s across the stage cause everybody knew me for Js and it was like my last rebellious act cause I was struggles mcduggals throughout highschool lol.. hated school until the end of college

Last edited:
:lol: @ sheep. Do you hoop with a soccer ball? Nope. Sure you they are the same shape and bounce but it isn't intended for the sport of basketball. Same concept with suits or dressy attire and Jordan/Nike vis–à–vis basketball shoes.

There are some that can pull off non-athletic sneakers with suits (more so with slacks), but that is few and far between.

IMO its time to grow up, Peter Pan! (directed to people who wear Nike/Jordan with suits)

I understand my opinions typically aren't the popular ones. That's fine.
I'm a 30 year old married homeowner. I have a great selection of dress shoes and I wear them as often as I wear sneakers. Sometimes I wear Ones with this suit. I get that you don't like it, that's fine. How about you grow up and let other people have their own opinions?

Back
Top Bottom