Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need some input on this trade, size 11 DS 2013 Shadows for size 10.5 DS 2016 Breds + $100. I'll be getting the Breds and cash. Fair deal for both parties?

That's a tough one. Shadows release next year, so I'd take that deal. But I also have 2 shadows. So... still take the deal!

Did the deal, but instead i asked for $140.

Royals & Shadows complete my OG collection and in my mind let me chill with these 1's for a while. But then they prob gonna redo Frags or re-release Chi's and I'm gonna loose my mind and buy another pair, even tho I already got 2. JB knows those mind games.

Was going to do it but for $215 with shipping I'll wait if I can't get online I'll get my dude to hold ether for me for $30 even with tax that's less I hate places that charge extra for shipping just for more profit they don't pay near that much to ship them that's bs

Welp that excitement ended quick. JB confirmed Shadows are not releasing in 2017. My 2013 pair just became that much more important lol

Nah

But if someone can find me these for the low I'd appreciate it. My brother got the grey suede/white on cyber Monday for $200 :smh:

He also has the bred from the OG release and the leather quality is insane :x heard the recent ones are garbage but if they could be had for the low I'd love the royals and bred

http://www.barneys.com/product/saint-laurent-sl-2f10h-classic-court-sneakers-503535667.html

The leather quality on these recent sl10s are trash, neimans salesman explained to me that they are using the lowest grade of leather said it's not even supposed to be used on a shoe

Nah

But if someone can find me these for the low I'd appreciate it. My brother got the grey suede/white on cyber Monday for $200 :smh:

He also has the bred from the OG release and the leather quality is insane :x heard the recent ones are garbage but if they could be had for the low I'd love the royals and bred

http://www.barneys.com/product/saint-laurent-sl-2f10h-classic-court-sneakers-503535667.html

The leather quality on these recent sl10s are trash, neimans salesman explained to me that they are using the lowest grade of leather said it's not even supposed to be used on a shoe

Yea my brother told me that people on some forums said they were basically plastic. The white leather on the suedes he got were pretty bad, felt like vinyl. his Breds are so buttery soft. Imagine if JB used that :smh:

Last edited:
where was it confirmed that shadows aren't releasing?

also, for the guy worrying abut his Christmas party, go with the chis

black and whites match too much with the suit

Last edited:
where was it been confirmed that shadows aren't releasing?

also, for the guy worrying abut his Christmas party, go with the chis

black and whites match too much with the suit
I think he probably already left for his party, unless he was trying on his fit a day or two early...

Back
Top Bottom