Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The white/white/black pair set for next year

egz9z9.jpg

5dureo.jpg
Eh..............  All-White AF1 Mids > White/Black outsole OG AJ1s

It's hard to retire when so much more keeps coming I honestly don't have time to wear my shoes anymore but I like just collecting them

The only people that actually retire are those who just get up one day and realize they no longer like the shoes/enjoy the hobby and say, "I'm out." People that talk about retiring will always be pulled back in by something because the interest is still there. 

There's good logic in that it's just I don't have time to wear all the 1s now on a consistent basis that's more of what it's about to me, hell I getting the later colors I mentioned will just bog that down even more.. but if I did come back later on to get more it would be 1s but they'd have to be better than remastered

Nah I'll never "retire" on 1s but won't be buying them just to buy them either future 1s far down the retro road would have to be equal to or greater than these remaster

Need some input on this trade, size 11 DS 2013 Shadows for size 10.5 DS 2016 Breds + $100. I'll be getting the Breds and cash. Fair deal for both parties?

Same, got lucky and found a trade for a pair straight up for my white OVO X's , no ragrets. Now if only Steiner Sports would stop asking $1k to get 'em signed by DJ.
Wow what a come up

Flynit 1s 2017

Can't even imagine how these will be. I think they will be better than the MTM. Flyknit is so dam comfy.
No FACT all my OPINION but they will prob increase the price on the 1s by at least $5...what's $185 to the person who keeps paying $220 for medicore product or $300+ to resellers? Especially since they have saturated the market so units will be less...which means price MAY go up
If they go up $5 retail they will be $165. I hope to god prices don't go up to $190. That's another reason why I like 1's cuz there cheaper than the rest.

LA 1's > RN 1's

even though I don't own both :tongue:
Agreed. Why buy these if you can get LA1? Only thing lacking on LA1 is no NA on tongue.

Need some input on this trade, size 11 DS 2013 Shadows for size 10.5 DS 2016 Breds + $100. I'll be getting the Breds and cash. Fair deal for both parties?

That's a tough one. Shadows release next year, so I'd take that deal. But I also have 2 shadows. So... still take the deal!

These were also rumored a while ago for our already so expensive 2017
Samples from 85

What a time to be alive!
As much as I love it, its bitter sweet. So much so soon. + expensive :frown:

I have yet to see mtm's on foot or in person.

They are almost myth status.

Saw a the pack when it dropped .... liked the 1 more than I did the flyknit AF1s which I felt the heavy sole just threw the whole silhouette out of balance. If remember correctly there was an icy sole which I wasn't excited about but had the pricepoint had been lower--would have bought the pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom