• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Buscemi blacktoes for $299

http://www.barneys.com/product/buscemi-110mm-leather-sneakers-504629307.html

Nah

But if someone can find me these for the low I'd appreciate it. My brother got the grey suede/white on cyber Monday for $200 :smh:

He also has the bred from the OG release and the leather quality is insane :x heard the recent ones are garbage but if they could be had for the low I'd love the royals and bred

http://www.barneys.com/product/saint-laurent-sl-2f10h-classic-court-sneakers-503535667.html

They won't drop the ball. Im not saying its gonna be easy but it def. won't be that release.....

Nike aint even know if dudes were into ones with that release..

No FACT all my OPINION but they will prob increase the price on the 1s by at least $5...what's $185 to the person who keeps paying $220 for medicore product or $300+ to resellers? Especially since they have saturated the market so units will be less...which means price MAY go up

Last edited:
Hi guys. Should I go half size up on the 1s if I have wide feet? Ive heard you should on the 1s because of how narrow the shoe is.... 

Hi guys. Should I go half size up on the 1s if I have wide feet? Ive heard you should on the 1s because of how narrow the shoe is.... 

You should go to the mall and try a pair on. We don't know your feet. Everyone is different and it also matters what year and mold the pair of 1s is when it comes to fit

I wonder if they will ever decide to remaster or at least just release all original colorways again that should be the focus imo not only with 1s but all models

Last edited:
I had the banned 1s 2016 size 9.5.. they fit tight so I sold them for profit. I went to the mall and tried the 1s on. The 10.5 were more comfortable then the 10. If I buy the shattered backboards and the high chicago og 2015 will 10.5 be good? you think or they fit big?

I had the banned 1s 2016 size 9.5.. they fit tight so I sold them for profit. I went to the mall and tried the 1s on. The 10.5 were more comfortable then the 10. If I buy the shattered backboards and the high chicago og 2015 will 10.5 be good? you think or they fit big?

So you tried a pair on...found which one you liked...and still are asking us what your feet would prefer?

I think you have your answer.

Back
Top Bottom